My Twin, Accoustic on Bandit radio.

Hobo said:
Thats probably because it isnt Jonas, but Bolnäs martin, the host of the show :p

Jesus, I´ve also thought at the first moment: what a weird vocals from Jonas :cry: ....but now I am calm again...but I don´t like it really, My Twin is one of my favourite songs from the new album, so please: let ONLY Jonas sing this song...

So, nobody from Katatonia was involved, Hobo?
Didn't Anders tell something from a possible unplugged feature on their show months ago? Are the guys from the radio doing all these covers?

I liked it

This version is just fucking awesome! I find weird and not in Kata style, because it sounds like Nickelback or smth, but I kind a like it. And I think it is Jonas on vocals - he has the same accent and pronounse. Great song, great new version, I say, totally new version. It's a success!

Fahrenheit said:
This version is just fucking awesome! I find weird and not in Kata style, because it sounds like Nickelback or smth, but I kind a like it. And I think it is Jonas on vocals - he has the same accent and pronounse. Great song, great new version, I say, totally new version. It's a success!
it really isn't jonas! NOTHING like it...

Vincent J. said:
it really isn't jonas! NOTHING like it...
Maybe I'm wrong, but it could be his new style of singing special for this version, and it maybe the equipment and the mic. I can't tell for sure wheather its is Jonas or not, but what I can tell is, that the jod is done well, great vocals.

Oh, sorry, really missed it... It's not Jonas. Well then, it still nice acoustic version and interesting vocal.