My Twin, Accoustic on Bandit radio.

I´ve just listened to it one more time, I find the vocals awful, what is the purpose of performing other artist´s songs unplugged?

We have often unplugged versions live in german radio, but from the real artists, so I thought this would be Kata playing unplugged.....:Smug:

guys, dont ya read the posts or what?

...its not jonas singing, and none in katatonia had anything to do with the recording. what u got is two of the dj's of bandit radio grabbing their acoustic guitars and playing a cover of my twin. they do this as a part of an early morning show with most songs thats currently in top rotation. it's all done for fun and on the spot - live on the radio, so give 'em a break will ya! its not a serious studio recording tribute to get a label release.... just for fun, comprende?

and btw, i like this dude's vocals. he didnt try to sound like jonas but used his own natural voice. and thats what a cover is all about - making it yer own style and adding something from yerself and not trying to do a cloned imitation of the original.

cheerz

hi there

can someone listen it out? =/ I tried but my skills suck..
would be great!

greetings

Hey there!
I am the one who did MY TWIN on the radio. We use to do songs that we play on the radio, in acoustic versions.. just for fun and not that seriously. At least i got a great respons from Anders (katatonia). Of couse the guys in Katatonia will and would do it better ;)
Cool that you have been talking about it here on the forum!
Stay Metal!
Martin

Midnightcaller said:
Hey there!
I am the one who did MY TWIN on the radio. We use to do songs that we play on the radio, in acoustic versions.. just for fun and not that seriously. At least i got a great respons from Anders (katatonia). Of couse the guys in Katatonia will and would do it better ;)
Cool that you have been talking about it here on the forum!
Stay Metal!
Martin
Martin, you are fucking talented guy, dude! I'm seriously: go grab a mic, pull strings on your guitar and record some crazy shit. You're damn good... Love your version of My Twin. Ragh! Stay Metal!

I find it really hard to believe that anybody can actually mistake this guy's vocals for Jonas'. Unless you're a new fan who hasn't heard much Katatonia, then you really should be able to tell the difference immediately.

I've been a fan for 7(maybe more) years and I've seen them live twice...And yes I thought the guy is Jonas:lol: I guess I'm a little bit idiot or obsessive to hear stuff from Jonas:loco: