My Unhealthy Situation

fucking right on turbo, I was severly depressed earlier this year and was drinking heavily myself, I was going through a 5th of vodka every 2-3 days, one day I finally woke up and realized, what the fuck am I doing? im killing myself off and for what? I like you have a sister (she is 9) and she means the world to me, I really dont want her to see me like that, its not healthy for either of us

Yeah and the other thing is that you pretty much touched on was basically, its not just you, you are affecting, its your family as well, and its not fair on them to go through this as well. Just a few thoughts man.

Bryan,Bryan,Bryan! That does not sound good! Make sure you go to your appointment tomorrow,please! I'd like to keep you around a lot longer!*hugs and kisses*:)

Turbo-that was beautiful,man! You and Goth Fiend have a good point, it was very well put! ;)

Turbo and Goth Fiend, I know what you mean...some time ago I was depressed and fucked up and drank really heavily, like not doing much beside guzzling vodka. And yes I did fuck up a lot back then. I still drink some now but not as much as i used to; feels nice having one's shit together again doesn't it?
Bryan, lay off the booze and dope for some time and get well soon!

Sorry for the offtopicness...

@Turbo: I find it admirable that you are by your sister's side. That said, why should she need to be "married off"?!? Hardly anyone in the western world today needs to be "married off" to be safe and happy.

Lanterns said:

@Turbo: I find it admirable that you are by your sister's side. That said, why should she need to be "married off"?!? Hardly anyone in the western world today needs to be "married off" to be safe and happy.

Now is not the time for your feminist bullshit.

Lanterns said:

As a fellow female... I have to say....

Get on the floor and scrub and learn to know your place you psychotic bitch.

Thank you.

KillerGon said:
dope addict??
come on! you are better than that!

Ya there really is Nothing wrong with that.

Well I hope u will get better ASAP :( *hugs* Hope u be alright a cousin Of Mine was shiting Blood and he drinks a fuckin lot but i think he is doing better Now either way good Luck :wave:

your opinion is obviously wrong then because maybe in my entire life ive been drunk 50-75 times, liver failure is caused by immense amounts of alcohol consumption over many years and puking blood is not a sign of liver failure.