MyPlay account is now "suspended"....

I've had beer and am drunk, so aplogies if I say rubbisH!

If you want me to use the archive as a storage space for the files, I'll get me fingernout (ooer!) and get it up and running daster than I have...

I shall reply tomorro w whennn I am soberrr! :) :) :D :) :deb: :cool:

Well, if Virus works on the archive when he's sober, that should give him a solid fifteen minutes to work with! ;)

I've already written them for an explanation. We'll see what they say. I don't really want to use MM's account if we can help it crossy, because it's bound to happen there too.

I may try to find another online storage place. If I can find one that works well I'll let you know. Many of those have shut down now though. We'll see....

*Man, I wish I could just afford to buy my own server!* :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate
Well, if Virus works on the archive when he's sober, that should give him a solid fifteen minutes to work with! ;)

Maybe, but even the youngest of us would be getting our bloody pension that time...:rolleyes:

:D

:eek: Jesus Christ!!! Just re-read my post from last night/this morning and your right Rabies, it doesn't make sense!! LOL!!

Making a bit of a name for myself aren't I!! I don't drink everyday Honest!! ;)

I think what I was trying to say was...

I'll get the archive fully up and running and you can use that instead of Myplay if you want... I have to upload in 100Mb per day bursts and no more (Or the account goes Bye Bye!) and with nearly 800MB of stuff it'll take a few days... But if you want to use the archive as the main file storage I'll get my finger out and get it sorted (In the 15 minutes when I am sober!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!)

Let me know what you want to do, I'll check again later as I'm err off to the erm *Ahem* Pub!!! HOORAY!!!! ;)