MySpace / Facebook?

Facebook is less annoying than Myspace and more of my buddies are on Facebook, so that's where I landed. I believe I managed to add myself as a Symphony X fan on there.

Edit: Christ I hope Hillary doesn't win, Obama I'd be fine with and I'd be alright with Mccain too, but no Hillary or Huckabee.

only one that bothered adding me to any of them so far was proulxski.. go you.. you rock.. as for the rest of you, as my facebook pet dragon thingy would put it.. you still have alot of rocking left to do!

:D

I wonder if this will be like last time i made a Ret- comment and his creepy Ret-dar went off and he checked the forum just in time to see it. That was probably the single funniest moment this forum has ever seen.

Man, Ret- would be able to find her in an instant if she put up an ugly goth chick picture.

:lol: :lol: ahahahahahahha

ok someone named Drew from the states is trying to add me to MYspacorZ - is that someone here? if youre adding me from here, send me a message first so I know who the feck you are, otherwise I just deny peepz (I dont wanna be adding a hundred people I dont know)

Oh and once I'm added.. bloody talk to me once in a while :loco: I also don't keep people on there I dont talk to.. whether its a wall comment once in a blue moon or chatting on msn sometimes or I dunno what, who cares, just something!

That is all..