MySpace / Facebook?

Actually i'm thinking about it haha. give me a few days to adjust and i'm sure i'll have one :(

It's nothing special man. It was decent a year or so ago, now it's spammed with so much shit that you'd be damned to find the person's actual comments on their own page. It's like miles of shit upon shit that means absolutely nothing just cause they want it on their page. Apps like "super poke" or "super image" or "guess what app is going to make me sacrifice you", it's all so silly.
I don't have a single app on there that was not there when I first got my facebook and be warned, it's sometimes addicting when you start chatting to the fine ladies on there. I literally sit there and click refresh every minute waiting for the message back, but that's probably just me...
Myspace has profiles that will freeze your computer and facebook has profiles that are un-readable. Take your pick !

It's nothing special man. It was decent a year or so ago, now it's spammed with so much shit that you'd be damned to find the person's actual comments on their own page. It's like miles of shit upon shit that means absolutely nothing just cause they want it on their page. Apps like "super poke" or "super image" or "guess what app is going to make me sacrifice you", it's all so silly.
I don't have a single app on there that was not there when I first got my facebook and be warned, it's sometimes addicting when you start chatting to the fine ladies on there. I literally sit there and click refresh every minute waiting for the message back, but that's probably just me...
Myspace has profiles that will freeze your computer and facebook has profiles that are un-readable. Take your pick !

The only apps I have are the movie application and the graffiti application ( :lol: ) but I made it so that you can't see the boxes in my profile.