Myspace??

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
There's an Opeth page on Myspace, but I have no idea if it's legitimate or not. From the looks of things you can open a page on Myspace with little or no back up and be whoever you want to be... Very odd indeed. The Opeth page has up-to-date musical tracks, but still lists the label as "Koch". Is this a "bootleg" Myspace page or the real thing?

Has this topic had a previous thread? I with I had the patience to go through what's arwady been said.. Maybe someone can link to the old thread if one exists?

I happen to ike Myspace personally. My own page is at www.myspace.com/tomeraband (add me)

i guarantee you none of the members of opeth have ever been on it and never will...i bet they have never even heard of myspace

myspace is the root of all evil. that said, what about http://myspace.com/opethband?

i have no idea if they're official but they do seem to post music and roadrunner-related bulletins from time to time. either some poser has done their homework big time or this is serious. if it's actually official, i would guess it is run not by the band but by someone at rr...