Opeth abuse on myspace

to each their own i guess. if i need to leave somebody a message i'll either leave one on their IM if they are "away", call them, find them in person, or something like that.

screw what anyone else thinks that myspace is for losers, I got a grip of good bands in my friends list (some real, not obviously not real) and I got a grip of friends (some I met, known for a long time and are quite close too and some I have yet to meet).

And it's damn convenient when you want to send a message to a friend or family member, and you have a passionate hate-on for telephones...

I don't have a myspace for the sole reason of being narcissistic nor am I an Attention Whore (I really don't like attention whores).

It's just nice to have. True, it can be a bit annoying at times (especially when one of your friends is turning emo because he was rejected by a girl) but at that point, you can always turn off the computer and do something else...

Oinkness said:
Not all blacks are gangstas. :Smug:

18247Fresh_Prince_Cast.jpg

Opeth.com said:
Hi there,
I know about this myspace site and it is NOT supported by Opeth. We are thinking about starting up a space that are official. I really appreciate that you guys are "out there" and letting us know about this "jokers" that are around using Opeths name to feed their own interests. I haven´t much time at the moment keeping uptodate with these things... busy taking care of Melinda :).
//Anna

myspace would probably turn it over to you if you wrote to them. i have the myspace person's contact information. they turned over the type o negative page to the band and website staff (i run their forum and street team) and we made it the official myspace page for them. myspace definitely has it's drawbacks but it is a great promotional tool...and it's free (and hopefully will stay that way...). :)

so they say it was finally made official. it would still be nice to have confirmation from someone here as to whther it is, or theyre just trying to say they are.

I'm not sure if it is or isn't Official. I noticed they FINALLY changed the record label from Kock to Roadrunner Records USA/UK.

I would also like some confirmation.

EDIT:
---------------------------------

Prior to the date of March 3rd, 2006, this myspace was not owned, operated or affiliated by anyone in the Opeth band, management, or record labels.

Any previous messages, comments, bulletins, or information you have received from this myspace was not from anyone to do with the band.

On this date, Northern Music Company (management), Cerberus Online, and Roadrunner Records US/UK (labels), have taken hold of this myspace website, and have made this page official. Any further messages, comments, bulletins, or information of any kind from now on, will be official.

Thank you for your time, and we apologize for anything sent or read previous to March 3rd which has been misleading.