Name bands you just can't stand

List would be long, but these two at most: Slipknot and Sinergy. Slipknot and other nu-metal is therible, Sinergy´s music is ok, but the vocals...

And Fenrir is exactly what you were worried about, Mag...

Dude, just cause you don't like R&B (I don't either) doesn't mean you can say it has no heart or talent... you obviously have no idea how much people get into R&B. Even Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit, you can't say they don't enjoy their music... well Limp Bizkit I'm not so sure, but I know their guitarist did.

Well, I thought I wasn't attacking anyone personally straight out(I don't attack the folks themselves for their musical taste); I should have tacked on this is simply my opinion at the end. To me, I don't feel anything when I listen to it, but there are plenty of others out there that do, obviously. Also I should have added that the main acts I am talking about in the R&B scene are the loads and loads of 'copycat' acts(you'll find em in all genres though); working at Tower for nearly four years, they've had on the newest R&B cd that's come out and I really can't tell the difference...and I have heard FANS of R&B saying they can't even tell the difference sometimes. That's why I figured it was worth mentioning.

- Nirvana
- Pearl Jam

Here in brazil they're a PLAGUE
that's about it, cause there are many bands that i can't stand, but those these two have fans that make me beat the living shit out of when i see them :p
(those fans and some of the opeth forum-members :lol: :p)

Mammoth said:
SORRY BRO but she is WEAK!!!! She has a pitch range of like half-a-note it is the same song after song!!! My guess is that they are tuning down/up/sideways just cause she can't hit the notes. Don't agree? Then my guess is you haven't sat through the whole CD!! :lol:
Well, BRO, like I said, she did have some problems with her voice on that live vid, so they've probably used autotuning on the cd anyways.

And anyhow, I wasn't saying anything about her pitch range, just her voice, the sound of it.

I don't care if someone has a pitch range of fuckin' 5 octaves, if his/her voice doesn't otherwise sound good to my ear, autotuned or not.

Oh, I like this thread, it is for retardeds like me!

I certainly can't stand nu metal crap, Marilyn Manson, Nevermore's vocals, gay metal like Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, Soilwork, Accept, Bon Jovi, etc...

There are a million more, but I can't (and don't want to) remember them all.

@Magsec: New In Flames suxX horse's ballz (sorry, I had to say it :p ) but... ARCH ENEMY & ANGELA GOSSOW ARE TEHHH BAND!!!!111

Rubenios said:
Lol, dude U 0wn a squier, very punkish :loco:

Punk is just made for fun, so what if it's easy :hotjump:

i do own a squier and it happened to have been one of the guitars i owned when i first was learning how has a stratocaster become associated with punk? what the hell is wrong with the world. its all over now. the apocalypse is coming.

i wasnt ripping into the 3 chord punk thing because it was easy, i was ripping into it because its boring :p

As for non-metal...

Creed and all that "Jesus Rock" rubbish :yuk:
Justin Timberfag :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Most of what they call r'n'b, espacially with ultra-gay male vocals :puke:
I don't know by which "artist" it is, but there's that REALLY "soft", Italian r'n'b song called "Perdomo". The very THOUGHT of Perd-homo makes me RETCH. I once heard it on the radio at Sephora, and nearly barfed all over the make-up I was looking at!!!

I just can't stand the sound of rap and hip hop. Most techno and electronic stuff is really bad, too. Then there is some kind of pop music (maybe it's that above-mentioned r&b?) that is so unbearable soft to my ears, when I hear I'm afraid my brain is about to liquify and flow out of my ears :yuk:
One pop band I really hated were Vengaboys. I don't listen to much radio or MTV nowadays... once when I did I heard Linkin Park by chance. I liked them way better than all the other shit on MTV. I seem to be the only one in here who doesn't hat them ;) ... Metalbands I don't like, I can only name Gamma Ray and Blind Guardian, cos they give me earworms that are really annoying and that I can't get rid of :D

Oh god....
-The White Stripes
-Slipknot
-Limp Bizkit
-Korn
-Linkin Park
-Devildriver
-Mudvayne
-Avril Lavine
-Evenenenannenenanenannasence
-Nirvana
-Incubus
-Pearl Jam
-Audioslave
-Rage Against the Machine
-Good Charlotte
-Sum 41
-Simple Plan
-S.T.U.N.
-The Darkness
-Opeth
-The Kovenant (their old stuff is listenable though)

I hate so many bands that there are too many to name :O lets just say i really really REALLY HATE U2... :O for a reason... that clown, Bono said his band/musicians were the best in the world hahah :( oh man I hate that homo :(

Finnish rap-bands. I would be a lot of happier if I saw any of those little gay idiots dying slowly and painful. Maybe in boiling oil where they could come as black as my pals they want to be. Thinking of that makes me smile and feel better.

I can't stand R&B, rap, hip hop...
I can't stand those "The blabla" bands (The Hives, The Strokes, The Darkness...)
I can't stand grunge and punk
I can't stand REM, Radiohead, U2, Oasis...
I can't stand Brazillian music (samba, pagode, axé, sertanejo, funk, forró)
I can't stand those Gothic Metal bands with female vocals!
I can't stand Black and Death Metal...and Splatter, Gore...

:puke: