names for children

Arwen is the only girlsname I like but it would be so ridiculous to actually call my daughter like that :( (not that I'll have a daughter though)
My girlfriend's mother's friend's friend is called Arwen though, and it's a HE, and he's 26 years old. It kind of suits him anyway :)

Cerulean said:
Arwen is the only girlsname I like but it would be so ridiculous to actually call my daughter like that :( (not that I'll have a daughter though)
and how do you know that? :eek:

Descendres said:
In France, parents called their daughter Morgane. Nice name but her surname is "Renault" ... :err:

edit : I don't know where I'm headed, they call her "Mégane", that makes sense now
hahahaa i was gonna buy one of them, there's a mate of me dads called neil barrow :D

DragonLady1 said:
I prefer my second name to my first one actually... well maybe cause its greek ;)

I also like those "fantasy" and mythology names, like eowyn, sounds really nice or selene is beautifull too and Morrigan beats it all!!
yeh i like that name selene :)

I'd call my son Attila or Péter or András or Dávid. Vincent is nice, but it's Vince in Hungarian (I guess), and that's not nice.

I'd call my daughter Anita or Ráhel maybe. Or Dorottya maybemaybe. Or Sarolta. Yeah, Sarolta is cool.

Cool, she'll be Sarolta then :D

Descendres said:

I'm HUN Garian, ffs! He's a HERO and a LEGEND! He is a great one and is called "the Whip of God", cf.: «Ego sum Attila, rex Hunnorum, flagellum Dei». He was buried where two rivers flow together, the people stopped one of the rivers and made it flow into the bed of the other one, while they digged the grave of Attila, and when he was buried they let the river flow in its original bed again, above the grave :cool:

I forgot where those rivers are, probably in Russia :D

So Attila is just a common male name in Hungary.

Nicolas said:
Because a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, i wrote you a message to have your soulseek information. So you wrote me an email and I sent you my list of CDs (excel file). By the way you have also seen my real name.:cool:

hehhe ok, now I remember !

I think I'll give birth to a son soon, call him Attila flagellum Dei, and bring him up so strong that he can punch you all in the nose at the age of four and you'll all die, twats. :ill: