names for children

families in greece have a tradition to keep family names throughout generations.so i got my granny's name.if i have kids i'll give them family names as second names and Ancient greek names as first names.i love all sorts of ancient greek names,even the strange ones.The best is that they do have a meaning,they mean something.Plus,theyre so damn sexy when combined with the essential stuff(looks,brains etc)

-What's your name,stud?

-Alkiviadis :oops:

-*dead*:lol: :lol:

foreighn names sound dead good too but it would be ridiculous to go around in a non-latin speaking country addressed as e.g."Morgane" and be all greek originated too:ill:

the worst thing is that there are some cranky girls that change them old-hag-greek names into some coooool english ones.i knew two sisters names Kyriaki and Loukia that became Kelly and Lucy :puke: ffs

Dhatura said:
Well, if the looks and brains are there, you can get used to silly names as well, animal names and the like :lol:
:confused: do you imply sth about sophia the sheep?:erk:

imagine a gorgeous kid named Giakoumis:ill: We have sick surnames too, like "Blowjob"
and "dick" :erk:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
:confused: do you imply sth about sophia the sheep?:erk:

Oh, no, nooo :)

imagine a gorgeous kid names Giakoumis:ill: We have sick surnames as "Blowjob"
and "dick" :erk:

Well, I admit blowjob is a different matter. Though I wouldn't know if Giakoumis was Blowjob or Dick or anything else.

"Touch me, I'm Dick" :lol:

Kommissar Rex's episode is over now. Moretti (Moser) Died in a really tragic episode last week. We also have thouse lousy new episodes on another channel and they suck supremely. Only the ones with Moser and Brandtner are cool. Rex is the law! :D

Achernar said:
Kommissar Rex's episode is over now. Moretti (Moser) Died in a really tragic episode last week. We also have thouse lousy new episodes on another channel and they suck supremely. Only the ones with Moser and Brandtner are cool. Rex is the law! :D

yes I really liked those too, I used to watch it before, but they are some older, so they dont show these episodes anymore here.... anyway, now u have a reason more to come to Austria to see all these - more or less - lovely places where Komissar Rex was shoot hehe ;) :D

joke:ill: alien:ill:

@Dhatura Giakoumis is the worst boy name in greek ever.it reminds you of poor.miserable boy,first world war period,with rugged clothes and cheeks sucked inside from being too thin.grey face too :ill:
Other horrible greek boy names are :prokopis,Pashalis,Simos,Babis,Lakis,Sakis,Takis,Makis:lol:
(there was a time where everybody was cutting them names short.Michalis--->Makis
Thanasis--->Sakis .Women too.so they were all called:Soula,Roula,Koula,Voula,Toula,Foula:ill: me mom is Roula too :ill: )

Makis sounds so funny... in german "Macke" or having a "Macke" means being deranged lol

DragonLady1 said:
yes I really liked those too, I used to watch it before, but they are some older, so they dont show these episodes anymore here.... anyway, now u have a reason more to come to Austria to see all these - more or less - lovely places where Komissar Rex was shoot hehe ;) :D
I already had plans to go there. :D A friend of mine just came back from Wien and said everything was really nice apart from the food. :ill: He got an intoxication with something he ate at an expensive restaurant and he said the food is kinda weird but I guess that's normal...I hope to find Rex taking a walk on the streets when I visit your country so I can ask for his Bite-o-graph! :D

ah that one too yes, but I know another one as well, maybe its a common name in Greece, dunno ;)

hm, the food is good here normally, u just dont have to go to a restaurant in the city, cause its really fucking expensive... :(

I believe you but I don't think I'd trade our mediterranean diet for anything else. :D

bacalhau.jpg

I wouldnt too, mediteranean food is the best!!!! I also dont like so many austrian food, its too fath and too meaty, but there are still some decent menues... anyway, greek or italian food is the best, didnt try portuguese food tho :)