names for children

even Immortal died. :(
staffpic-immortal.gif

cedarbreed said:
hehhe ok, now I remember !
So you know all the truth on me. Don't hesitate to contact if you are interested in one CD.

For beautiful names, last week I was in Egypt. One of the ancient Egypt goddess is called "Mendolis". I find it a real beautiful name.

for a boy i'd go for Jacob and fora girl i'd go for Sophia....but if i married somebody foreign I'd give the children foreign names.
Attila would command ultimate respect in the playground at school. A studious pupil in class time - the legend that is at break....

Dhatura said:
the people stopped one of the rivers and made it flow into the bed of the other one, while they digged the grave of Attila, and when he was buried they let the river flow in its original bed again, above the grave :cool:
you forgot to mention that they slaughtered the workers who did it finally so thats why noone knows where it happened.. ah, and they buried him with golden and stuff.. (I think hes already washed into some sea, maybe the black sea)

Dora said:
you forgot to mention that they slaughtered the workers who did it finally so thats why noone knows where it happened.. ah, and they buried him with golden and stuff.. (I think hes already washed into some sea, maybe the black sea)
Everythign great gets turned into a slaughter - no matter what it is....i cant think of any other examples......helpmeout ppl

blackeyed said:
Everythign great gets turned into a slaughter - no matter what it is....i cant think of any other examples......helpmeout ppl

Erm, teen movies turn into slaughters. So do love, pyramids construction, etc. :kickass:

Dora said:

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that, so that's why I didn't know where the grave is :D Yeah, I remember now the copper coffin, the silver coffin and the gold coffin as well.

girl: Tarja
boy: Stian
(both not pronounced in the english way ;) )
I also like finnish names for boys a lot, like Jaani, Jussi, Sami :)

my goddaughter is called Tabea. I like that name a lot too. Her brother's name is Odin :D (second name Sven in case he wouldn't like Odin one day, hehe)

Achernar said:
I'd pick a name but Kommissar Rex is on TV now. Go go Brandtner! :D

Fuck Brandtner, it's gonna be Rex who solves the problem anyway.

I hate when the dog is not believed even though he just KNOWS.

Though we also do that, when someone's knocking at the door, or not even knocking just taking breath before knocking and Aliz starts barking cause she can hear someone's there, and we tell her to shut the fuck up and go in cause the neighbours don't like barking. And then it usually turns out there's a visitor wanting to come in, we just don't have a buzz. This is pretty stupid.

DragonLady1 said:
ah nice that our little doggie is even known in Portugal hehe ;)
but it sucks nowadays, I liked the first episodes with Tobias Morretti, nice guy he was hehe ;)

Oh, you're too conservative :D If you took a closer look, you could see Brandtner is a better one :)

but I like Morettis blue eyes, nice one ;) and I think also the stories were better at the beginning, it became some boring... and letting a german play an austrian is some weird, I guess if u see it in other languages it doesnt make any difference but in german it sounds quite strange hehe ;)