NAMM show?

gj4.jpg

Nice shot! Hey, small world indeed! The guy in the background by Nikki's elbow is Tom Zutaut, my friend and former A&R guy who signed my band to Geffen many years ago. LOL!!! It was funny to see his mug in this pic!:lol:

Was fun at NAMM - but as always totally exhausting! Saw some of ya there - Jim was cruising with us as we made our way around the place - saw NoEffen on Fri and lots of friends I haven't seen in forever.

Congrats to our girl Sara for being the first of the Maidens to be a guest artist at NAMM! A well deserved honor! :kickass:

Great to see Sara,Mark & Linda.Sorry I misse the rest of you it was a blast!What;s actually better than the convention wa steh party scene in the hIlton bar room at night.You didn't need to have a pass to be there.We got tons of great footage & Interviews!Can't wait to get it all edited.Especially the all star jam at the Dime Bag Darrel tribute party.
What was surreal was on Sunday morning.I saw Yngwie Malmasteen perform in a tiny hall set up by Fender.Uli Roth came in to watch Yngwi & was sitting right in front of me!
Something even stranger.Graham Bonnet(ex-Rainbow/MSG?Alcatraz/Impeliteri) wans't set up for NAMM & WE at "Reality Check tV" got him in.You'd sthink that guy would have TONS of industry connections.Anyways I got home today & I'm wpied out!

Now I see. What I thought was a trem was you changing tuning. :loco:

It does sound like an impressive piece of technology.

Jim

NAMM was fun!! Jenna you would just die!! It's definitely a place for you to be someday!! It was so good running into so many people that time and distance take away from you. :) Danny, I hope you got my email. :cool: It was great to see Sara demo that beast! It opens up a whole new world to writing I'd think to be able to switch keys like that at the push of a button or step of a footswitch.

NAMM was fun!! Jenna you would just die!! It's definitely a place for you to be someday!! It was so good running into so many people that time and distance take away from you. :) Danny, I hope you got my email. :cool: It was great to see Sara demo that beast! It opens up a whole new world to writing I'd think to be able to switch keys like that at the push of a button or step of a footswitch.

You sent me an e-mail?When?Like an idiot I just discoverd the private one you sent me in November!My e-mail is danny@realitychecktv.com

I took this one at namm for puckfiend
namm2007016.jpg

pic did not come out that great though

(I used to play hockey at south coast... maybe we faced off, now I play at las vegas ice center)

Wow! A self tuning friggin guitar! What will they think of next?!?! That's pretty amazing, actually!

I sure wish I knew how to get a pass to NAMM. I'm so close to it, it seems a shame to be locked out of it...heh. Do they allow album cover artists in there? ;)