NAMM Show

Originally posted by Adrianne Smith
Last place I visited was the hospital. :dopey:

Hospital?!?! Holy flying flu shots Batman. Were you dehydrated? How are you doing now? Did anyone else get hit that bad?

Hope you are all feeling in top shape again soon.

I was hit so hard I couldn't stand up without falling over. Yesterday, I had to call in sick to work, something I NEVER do. Oh well...

Wow-all of you got hit pretty good. Hope no one else had to go to the hospital. Also, hope you don't have a show this weekend. Nothing like trying to play live when you only feel 10% there.

I bet ginger ale is in high demand out there.

Hey all Maidens'

Just talked to the sick guy from out company. Said he was talking to one of the guitar mags and the guy told him a lot of people were going home from the NAMM show Sunday sick.

When did Sara 'Mini' get sick? I IMed with her Tuesday night. Think she said she felt a little bit bad. Did she get worse?

Take care and keep those fluids in you.

I'll bet it was someone that was either from out of state or the country that brought in their flu bug after they had just gotten over it and felt well enough to make the trip. I don't know what it is, but this thing is spreading like wild throughout the state of California.

I'd like to find the person that brought in this thing and beat the snot out of them, but I'm too worn down from this bug, again!

I saw him a little while he was playing. And then he and the swarm came by the booth I was working at.

Saw him walk by, he isn't looking that good. Hope he gets himself back in shape. A couple people I talked to from Peavey and others said he was a bit 'out of it'.

I say "The Grim Reaper"
46.gif

This bug is brutal. I was hurting last night bigtime! :zombie: