NAMM anyone?

Will the asshole that brought over the virus to last year's convention please stay at home? Or, just die? :yell:

Someone there last year had a virus that made everyone sick, including Chickinson, who then brought it home and then I got sick. :ill:

Never mind the parties...I want to see the new toys! :Spin:

I will be there friday and saturday, with my girls. hoping to score some tix to the secret PRS concert/party
last year saw
eddie van halen
gene simmons
jeremy from lit
fieldy from korn
rob from linkin park
tremonti from creed
and many many others

hoping trent reznor will be there

my brother turned me on to this last year and i watched mr. linn demo it- now it's new and improved! what's i dig about it is that all effects are beat synched to the drum sequencer- no messy midi! -altho you can do that externally too. i want to trade my pod in for this :) look, they have a yellow one too :)

main_ad2.jpg

I just wish I could go to see Neil Peart's new Sabian line. It looks so weird seeing him with something other than Zildjians. Chances are he won't go, given how agoraphobic he is and with Alex's arrest, he'll never get any peace.

Woohoo! I got to sit behind his drum set (sets) at DW a few weeks ago! Sweeeet! The set that wraps all the way around you! I couldn't reach the small toms sitting down. Too high!

Well he is 6'2.

Any gossip from DW? There's a rumor going around that this 30th anniversary tour will also be a farewell tour. Of course, if Alex ends up in jail there WILL be a farewell...

Melisan said:
There's a rumor going around that this 30th anniversary tour will also be a farewell tour.
Not if they're still under contract to Atlantic. Unless they're just not going to do any more touring and still release albums. Can't say I really blame them, though, if they do quit touring. They've been going at it now for 30 years. I'm sure the touring takes it's toll on them. After all they're in their 50's.

If it is their farewll tour, they'd be going out on top! :D