NAMM 2008 roll call

NAMM can be a dangerous place (for the pocketbook that is)...just when you think you have everything you need...something always shows up that you have to have. Now I'm looking into getting a 5 string BABE bass from G&L and a very small amplifier from Schroeder for when I play electric bass with an orchestra...then I'll be done (I hope). How about you, Jim?

NAMM can be a dangerous place (for the pocketbook taht is)...just when you think you have everything you need...something always shows up that you have to have. Now I'm looking into getting a 5 string BABE bass from G&L and a very small amplifier from Schroeder for when I play electric bass with an orchestra...then I'll be done (I hope). How about you, Jim?

Done? Moi? Never too much gear just not enough space is my motto. :p

The BABE LE 2500 is already got a deposit in. I am really interested in the tiny GK amp.
IMG_1084.jpg

Or maybe the Genz Benz shuttle..to replace my 400RB and Carvin B800
IMG_1095.jpg

The Aguilar Tone Hammer...to replace my Sansamp Bass Driver
IMG_1149.jpg

by that time some new stuff will come around :loco:

Jim

NAMM can be a dangerous place (for the pocketbook that is)...just when you think you have everything you need...something always shows up that you have to have. Now I'm looking into getting a 5 string BABE bass from G&L and a very small amplifier from Schroeder for when I play electric bass with an orchestra...then I'll be done (I hope). How about you, Jim?

Ahaaaaaaaa!!!.. It is never done. Buying gear is a disease. Maybe Jim could start a support group?

Posted in the Paiste thread, but wanted to put it in the NAMM thread as well, well.................cuz I like it, that's why!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good seeing you too, Drumslut!

Gotta get those Bumblefoot pics up Sara!! :oops: