NAMM!!!

Babykabob said:
I'll be there...are you going to be at any particular booth? Hey, you play Madison amps right???

Pat is the one who plays Madison. Pete plays Framus Cobra's.

Are the general public allowed in at NAMM? If so, how much are tickets?

Mark_Palangio said:
Pat is the one who plays Madison. Pete plays Framus Cobra's.

Are the general public allowed in at NAMM? If so, how much are tickets?
Its pretty much an industry event but if you know some one at a music store they can usually get a pass, they run like $120 if you have to buy them I think. Ill pretty much be at the Framus booth the whole time im sure.

ihave27frets said:
Its pretty much an industry event but if you know some one at a music store they can usually get a pass, they run like $120 if you have to buy them I think. Ill pretty much be at the Framus booth the whole time im sure.

Didn't you mention you were going to try and get Caparison to make you a US dealer of some sort? Oh, and do you still have those Caparison t-shirts you were selling a while back. I want to buy one. :headbang:

I got back from NAMM this morning...JESUS CHRIST, IT WAS CRAZY! I seriouslly bet I walked 50 miles going around that place so many times! Ill post more about it soon.

:headbang: I covered almost every booth the first day. My feet were bleeding when I got back to the hotel room. Switched shoes for day 2, but I could barely walk. Oh well, just grin an bear it. The show was more important than my pain. Lots of great stuff . . . . and people! :headbang: I'm ready for next year.