Nanners - PPUSA's Banana Bandit

KristoferX

Sep 23, 2006
Budd Lake, NJ
Nanners - PPUSA's Banana Bandit. Become a fan on Facebook. To the actual Nanners: we have no idea who you are and your face is not visible (we would have never posted it otherwise). If you choose to out yourself you may; if not you shall remain an anonymous symbol of the great fun that was had at PPUSA XII. Never has one picture so captured the fun that can be had at ProgPower.

He is the anonymous embodiment of the spirit of ProgPower parties past, present and future. May he live long and prosper.

I get the banana thief thing. when ya needs the potassium ya just gotta have it...but the pants down around the ankle thing...I just can't reconcile that with ANY known PP behaviours! I don't even wanna KNOW what one does when drunk with bananas and the pants down thing. NO WAY!

I get the banana thief thing. when ya needs the potassium ya just gotta have it...but the pants down around the ankle thing...I just can't reconcile that with ANY known PP behaviours! I don't even wanna KNOW what one does when drunk with bananas and the pants down thing. NO WAY!

Yeah cause NO ONE ever loses their pants at ProgPower....

-Metal

You know, if you ever want to explain to anyone to what ProgPower is, all you have to do is show them Nanners, its an amazing thing.

So... someone just came across this guy, took a picture, and laughed at it...? or is there more of a story to this inside joke?
A few of us were walking down the third-floor hallway in the Artmore on the way to breakfast Sunday morning and there he was. We all did a double take.
First group: "Should we take a picture? Na, poor guy."
Second group (mandaX): "Look at the photo I got of a guy sleeping in the hallway!"
:lol:

A few of us were walking down the third-floor hallway in the Artmore on the way to breakfast Sunday morning and there he was. We all did a double take.
First group: "Should we take a picture? Na, poor guy."
Second group (mandaX): "Look at the photo I got of a guy sleeping in the hallway!"
:lol:

And it was our group (second group) that added the bananas.

I see.... lol... I imagined, "this random drunk dude with a banana was hanging out in our room party, and eventually stumbled out. Later we found him in the hallway, with the banana, passed out. Later we realized that no on in the room actually knew him! And we were missing a banana!" .. heh..

I'm pretty sure I know who Nanners is, as he and two and his friends went stumbling past me around 6:15am as I was leaving on Sunday - drunkenly shushing each other, giggling, stumbling into walls, all that fun stuff. :)

I'm pretty sure I know who Nanners is, as he and two and his friends went stumbling past me around 6:15am as I was leaving on Sunday - drunkenly shushing each other, giggling, stumbling into walls, all that fun stuff. :)
Tell him he's famous.