Nasheim/Argantyr split?

I think it's beautiful. Can't find any english translations online.

Basically it's about a person's wish to drain a tankard of sleepinducing mead in order to become "dead but dreaming". To be able to forget all sorrows and misery. And to be reborn after centuries, with new strength.

Thanks, tranq.

My Swedish course starts a week from tomorrow :)Smokin: ), so perhaps the professor can help me with that poem.

I think the official release date is next weekend

Also for those who might have missed it, Tormenting Legends II is out on a very nice digipack version now

Ya, but I made the pre-order and Torstens "handwritten" mailreply said that it would be shipped as soon as he got the paypal moniez.

Hmm, I wasn't sure whether to wait for a newsletter (as it says on the front page) or just go ahead and order. Well I ordered it anyway, Version III with both patches. Really looking forward to hearing new Nasheim material!

I will of course get it, but I'll wait until it becomes availible at some swedish distro. Perhaps Repulsive records will get it, then it would be really easy for me since I'm a stockholmare nowadays

my paypal is fucked up. can someone do me a favor and order one for me? i'll send you cash or a money order the day you buy it.

Nasheim - Sövande mjöd vill jag tömma
FUCK. If this isn't one of the best songs I've ever heard. I mean FUCK.