Nasheim/Argantyr split?

I really like the Nasheim track on the split, but I'm 100% sure it would be even better with a real drummer. Will you use programmed drums also on the debut full-lenght?

Damn, I hoped Erik would have already learned the secrets of drumming when it's being recorded :)

Anyway, the programming is very good, that it doesn't really bother, but still...

"no" as an aswer to "Will you use programmed drums?" means "No, we will use authentic drums played by a live human" so don't worry mate! That is, if all works out as planned. The drummer in question is actually a very very good one in my opinion, he gets what drumming is all about.

"no" as an aswer to "Will you use programmed drums?" means "No, we will use authentic drums played by a live human" so don't worry mate! That is, if all works out as planned. The drummer in question is actually a very very good one in my opinion, he gets what drumming is all about.

Oh yeah, it seems that at this point of evening, the beer starts to slow down my ability to read and understand a written text :lol:

Anyway, awesome, I can't wait!