Nasheim/Argantyr split?

I most Certainly will!

I just won't be happy about it.

Until the day that package arrives anyway. Then I won't give a shit.

By the time I have the money to buy this the kvlt limited edition split with patch will probably be gone, so I'll probably just get it from whenever other distros get it. I've actually never heard Nasheim yet. :erk:

I got my copy yesterday. I've listened through the Angantyr stuff a couple of times so won't comment much on that, but it sounds pretty cool.

I've listened to the Nasheim song loads though, and it's really, really good. After Leda I had HUGE expectations for this since that song is so fucking amazing. Personally, I prefer Leda, although it's not a fair comparison to make since Sövande is a 25 minute track! Regardless, both songs are a huge step up from the earlier material IMO, so I can't wait to hear what's next.

I've listened to the Nasheim song loads though, and it's really, really good. After Leda I had HUGE expectations for this since that song is so fucking amazing. Personally, I prefer Leda...

I'm not just saying this because it's Nasheim, and I know I've said this previously, but "Leda" is one of the best songs of 2007.

(I haven't heard the 25 minute song yet).

Alright, so I actually bought this...

The Angantyr side is pretty weak, but no one really cares about them, right?

I must say, though, that this Nasheim song is probably their best yet. Didn't care much for Leda, but this one was a whole different story! In composition, etc, it's rather basic, but very powerful.. The riffs are nothing short of excellent, all the way through, and the vocals are enormous! And everyone who knows even the least bit about my tastes, know that I am very picky when it comes to my black metal. So yeah, I'm very impressed, and I know the remaining elements will most likely come with time and experience, and I am looking forward to it!

Mike, if you see this, please give my compliments to that crybaby, Erik!

About the full-length:
It's a pale green album, while the demos had more of a black and white sound.

That actually makes sense and it sounds promising too. Not sure what to make of the 25 min mammoth song on the Angantyr split yet though, will have to listen more. But after three listens, it really isn't doing very much for me, which makes me feel like a prick since I know very well how much he/you struggled with that song

About the full-length:

That actually makes sense and it sounds promising too. Not sure what to make of the 25 min mammoth song on the Angantyr split yet though, will have to listen more. But after three listens, it really isn't doing very much for me, which makes me feel like a prick since I know very well how much he/you struggled with that song
That was more Erik than me, and if you disagree/don't like it it's really no big deal imo... Nasheim was never for other, even though it was available for others, the way I see it. I still think Sövande Mjöd Vill Jag Tömma is our best work ever, even though I did even less than usual there.