NATE! did you cut your hair...

foulwing

Baphomet's Messiah
Jan 31, 2004
To look more core?

nathanshorthair.jpg

Hey you know what, even though he cut his hair he was still intense on stage last night. I always thought that short hair = less headbanging = less intense. This is clearly not the case. Actually, last night's show was one of the most energetic and spirited performances that Vehemence has bequeathed unto their Phoenix fans.

agh, that would help for that. Don't want any 3 foot hairs in your soup! And that show did rock like hell. I think moshing should be an accepted weight loss program, I had a heart attack in that thing.

haha an accepted weight loss program, thats funny dood. Jason Keesecker was also there, did ya see him? The E Staff security were a little bit nicer this time, thanks to all who came out to the show, we now know who the true supporters of this scene are. I saw everyone of you fuckers there, thanks! Even some of my closest friends came to see us perform. Desite the minor things that happened on stage, my wireless system falling off the my guitar head, and disconnecting, the guitar strap with some faulty strap locks, and Andy's arm cramping up, with us playing Whore Cunt Die Mark/John guitars only for 15 sec, the show couldnt have been any better cause you guys were all there, and everyone had a good time. Fucking Hostile being performed by Motive was badd ass, and Nathans guest apperance on that was spontanious as could be. Alright we are going to set up another show, for Jan, I can only hope the same support will be shown again.

Damn, I wish I could've been there. Sounds like a bad ass show. It sucks when people cut there hair, but sometimes it looks o.k. for some people, somtimes it doesn't....just depends on the person I guess.

Damn, sorry I missed it John. I got back from Europe at 11pm that night and after 16 hours on a plane I was toast and completely forgot you were playing that night. Sounded like a great show.

Pyrus said:
GODDAMNIT, WHY DOES EVERYONE CUT THEIR GODDAMN HAIR?!!!

Seriously. Nathan's hair was awesome. I kinda wanted to make love to it. Terrible terrible thing to do.
Yeah! Why does everyone cut their hair? GRRRRRR!
Seems Atlanta is one of the better "hairhunting" cities! But you know what they say about Atlanta...the guys are either gay or ugly!
Vehemence, what's this about January 1st? Where, when???