Naturanden---sample

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Here you'll find a sample from my project called "Naturanden", it's more like filmic music, like a soundtrack to nature in a way....this is just demo though so it's not completed.

You'll find it at www.bitheadz.com and on the right side you'll see mp3:s...right click on the title and download it.....the site is our sponsor Bitheadz, we have an endorsement from them.

mr V

SadWinter said:
Wow!...great as always..very nice instrumental piece..
u r the master mr V. :)
I hope to have Naturanden in my hands soon
"Naturanden" is just instrumental music to dream away to...

mr V

mjollnir1965 said:
Wow...interesting. Kind of reminds me of Frank Zappa's more serious instrumental and orchestral works. I like it alot! Mr V., are you a FZ fan?
Yes, I really like the liberation that FZ kind of introduced to the musical world, and of course alot of his works too, still some isn't my taste, but I've never met anybody that love all the FZ albums...they're quite different I from each other I guess!!

mr V

... to dream away... yes.... but the version of some kind of "movie music" fits even more to my opinion... who knows where this might lead to!? Maybe one day at the end of a cinema-movie we`ll see "Music composed by A.H."! :)
Honestly, it`s nice and relaxing music... thanx for sharing it with us!

Vintersorg said:
Yes, I really like the liberation that FZ kind of introduced to the musical world, and of course alot of his works too, still some isn't my taste, but I've never met anybody that love all the FZ albums...they're quite different I from each other I guess!!

mr V

Yes they are all quite different. My fav FZ era is during the middle to late 70s although there are some older works that I love and others that make my skin crawl.

I really like the sample though. Maybe a future doing movie scores??

doesn't do much for me. as a soundtrack I can imagine it to work pretty well but it's nothing I would normally listen to. and yeah, I don't own a single soundtrack to any movie.

Gaunerin said:
doesn't do much for me. as a soundtrack I can imagine it to work pretty well but it's nothing I would normally listen to. and yeah, I don't own a single soundtrack to any movie.
Ir's kind of a soundtrack to your imagination..you put the pictures in your mind I guess.

mr V

odd how all the praising posts were kept and a critical yet still praising in a sense (mine) was lost...oh well it's probably just a coincidence.

Necramentia said:
odd how all the praising posts were kept and a critical yet still praising in a sense (mine) was lost...oh well it's probably just a coincidence.
well yes, mr V gave order to cause problems to whole UM in order to get rid of some critical posts. we all know he has god-like powers to do this... :rolleyes:

read the full unbelievably cool story here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/announcement.php?f=42

Gaunerin said:
well yes, mr V gave order to cause problems to whole UM in order to get rid of some critical posts. we all know he has god-like powers to do this... :rolleyes:

really? mr v i am house searching right now. i need a home with a garage to build my home studio and it has to have two bedrooms at least with toilets, tubs, nice living room and a outside deck. help please?:D oh and i like the song not soemthing i listen to all the time but it's kewl for what it is.

read the full unbelievably cool story here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/announcement.php?f=42

Sigh... as usual, I manage to arrive late, and miss all the good stuff.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find this track now? It doesn't appear to be on the BitHeadz website anymore. Having, on occasion, dabbled with "mental soundtrack" concepts (as well as being a big fan of mr. V and his endeavors), I am very interested in hearing it.

Thanks...

~Robert

Miaw...so did I, now that a machine finally accepted to let me on the net...Eville they all are I tell ya!!!! *bites some random thing* Me wants to hear! Where to!