NCAA Tourney: Your Final Four?

Yesss! The best sports time of the year is here!!!! 64 teams fighting for the one big prize, games on constantly, upsets galore, buzzer-beaters, 20-point comebacks, Dook choking... it's here!

How do you think the Final Four will stack up? MY PICKS:

UNC (1) (of course... just don't make me pick us to win it all, else I will jinx us!)
ILLINOIS (1) (great season, but the Big Ten sucks this year and I don't think Weber is a great coach)
GONZAGA (2) (its about time they get to the FF!)
SYRACUSE (4) (McNamara > Redick)

Cinderella team: Wisconsin

Hopefully we won't lose in the second round again this year (thus killing my interest in the rest of the tournament, excpt for pulling against Dook); the Heels definitely have the talent and leadership to take it all the way, but you never know when some little fucker from Iowa State or somewhere scores 41 points and beats us at the buzzer.

Nate: sucks that K-State couldn't beat Kansas in the Big XII Tourney... I hate those bitter bastards.

Oh yeah.... FUCK DOOK!!!!

Is Uni of Texas in it? If so, I'll go for them. GO 'HORNS!

TBH, I don't give a shit. Less than a month till America's Past Time begins, fookin' BASEBALL!

Pah... Weak Forest... You should live around 'em. They hate UNC more than they hate changing their tie-dyed shirts. Seriously, a Weak fan's bitterness even eclipses MooU's (NC State). Chris Paul is a punk! Felton > Paul! I hate that fuckin Zombie Nation song they play at all home games!

Okay, rant over. Wake has a really good chance this year, but until the Demon Deacons prove they can win in March (since... well... ever), I'll still be skeptical.

Chris Paul needs to keeps his hands away from other players crotches, anyway.

bow before the athletic juggernaut which is
index.gif

I believe I have the following in the final four:

UNC
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Wake Forrest

I hate Wake Forrest, but they are in a weak bracket. I'm not impressed with Oklahoma, but I wanted to pick a surprise team. Oklahoma State is technically an upset of Illinois, but I think a lot of people wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

Roy Williams annoys me, but UNC has a ton of talent.

My final game is UNC vs Oklahoma State. Oklahoma State wins by 2.

Nate The Great said:
My final game is UNC vs Oklahoma State. Oklahoma State wins by 2.

:erk: Noooo!

Ya know, JamesOn Curry was supposed to play for us this year... He got busted selling weed at his HS and we ditched him. OSU, having no class whatsoever, immediately picked him up. Hate to say it, but if we'd had him this year (not to mention JR Smith, who was committed to us but jumped to the NBA), we'd be damn near guaranteed a National Championship.

By the way, I'd do anything to play Weak or Dook again in the Final Four. Hell, why not both??? It'd be PERFECT to play K-Rat in the semifinal and the Weak thugs in the final... It'd be damn sweet! (Beating Kansas along the way would put the icing on that cake!)

I really have lost interest in College BBall this year. The quality and skill has gone way way down. I do know Cincinnati sucks ass.

I disagree with you on all fronts, speed. The NBA has hurt the talent-level of the NCAAs, true, but at least it weeds out the moneymakers from the competitors. The quality? Just look at the two duke-Carolina games from this year, or the OSU-Illinois game... To me, the quality is as good as ever, and will only get better with the approaching tourney.

Also, Cincy has had a pretty successful year -- hell, they're a 7 seed.