ND Metalfest set

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
For those of you venturing to this year's Milwaukee Metalfest, please stop by the Relapse Stage Friday night. From the looks of the lineup, it seems we might go on about 8-9-10:00 or so. Big window, I know, but basically what you see on the Metalfest site is all we know as well.

The set will include material from the last 3 albums (Sculptured Ivy, The Knowing and To Welcome the Fade).

Thanks for reading, and hope to see some of you there.
Cheers!
Eric

http://www.metalfest.com

its a shame i cant make it to that show... i really want to go. but i saw you guys at the new england metalfest and you guys kicked ass:) i went and picked up "The Knowing" not too long after i saw you. Actually to be honest you guys opened me up to doom metal. keep up the great music:)

Ok, so i've had a chance to listen to the new album several times now and its one of teh best albums i've heard in a long fuckin time. this thing is awesome. One of the best doom/death albums i've heard too. great production too. good performances and songwriting. way better than the knowing (not a bad album in its own right). Very good album. best score of the fest. that and my avernus shirt.

Thanks, man- did you guys have a good trip? Wanted to see the Chicago show you did with Corpsevomit, but couldn't make it. You sounded great at MMF, though. Dig the material. Good luck with it.

Originally posted by chupe666
Thanks, man- did you guys have a good trip? Wanted to see the Chicago show you did with Corpsevomit, but couldn't make it. You sounded great at MMF, though. Dig the material. Good luck with it.

We had a good trip, thanks. Chicago was a good show and the first show with our fill in guitarist (he had a week to learn our set), it was a little shaky but very fun. chicago crowds are weird. they just watch, but they love. Low energy crowds there every tiem we've played, but we are always recieved well.

thanks for checking us out at metalfest and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the support! If you ever get out to denver, i can do my best to hook you up with a show and you have a place to stay if needed too. take care and good luck with the new album. I love it.

Originally posted by The Wanderer
chicago crowds are weird. they just watch, but they love. Low energy crowds there every tiem we've played, but we are always recieved well.
They're all too busy digesting those burritos the size of your head. EL FAMOUS RULES THE UNIVERSE!!! Stuffed Pizza, cheezborgers, burritos, Chicago dogs- this town can't afford to move too quickly for fear of losing its collective continence. But they love their metal.

Thanks for the great comments, man. Someday, I'd like to go to Colorado, and it'd be great to do a show with you guys. Can't believe I hadn't heard you guys before a few weeks ago.