A few of my favorites are:

From "The Knowing:"
Last God
SIlent Tomorrow
Harmony Divine

From "Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers:"
With Rue and Fire
The Jealous Sun

But from the sound of it, the new stuff is going to RULE!

So far the two songs i've heard off the new album surpass anything else I've heard them do. I like of sculptured ivy but the knowing, while having some great songs, kind of drug on for me after a while.

And I get to see them for the 3rd time this weekend. That's excited. I heard them play one of the new songs at the new england metal and hardcore fest so hopefully they'll play more at milwaukee.

Originally posted by The Wanderer
And I get to see them for the 3rd time this weekend. That's excited. I heard them play one of the new songs at the new england metal and hardcore fest so hopefully they'll play more at milwaukee.
Hey, man- looks like you guys are playing Friday night? I'll try and make sure I catch your set. Unfortunately I can't make your show here in Chicago with Corpsevomit on Thursday- should be fun; Corpsevomit are great live. Have a safe trip out here, and hope to see you at the fest. And thanks for the kind words!
btw, I dig the new songs on your mp3.com site.

We should be playing 2 songs from the new album this weekend, as well as stuff from Sculptured Ivy and The Knowing.

Listened to 'The Knowing' yesterday. Silent Tomorrow is simply brilliant.

To Welcome the Fade is definitely on my "most anticipated" list along with the new Nile, Dark Tranquillity and The Chasm.

In Mourning said:
SIlent Tomorrow
WikkidGurl said:
I enjoyed "silent tommorow"
J. said:
Silent Tomorrow is simply brilliant.
Jasonic said:
Silent Tomorrow

7.gif

Haha, wow; where did this thread come from...the stoneage????? It jumps from july 2002 to july 2005!!!! I think TWTF didn't even hit the stores back in july 2002!!!! Congratulations Jasonic....

Anyway; I can understand why Larry is tired of that song now; he must have played it a thousand times by now. Still; "The Knowing" is a very beautiful album. I like the sound of it and "Harmony Divine" is a classic!! "Silent Tomorrow" comes in second place for me.

Yeah it's a problem I have where I grow tired of older material very quickly. I have alot of respect for bands who've been playing the same songs year after year for ages, because I can just imagine how tiring it can get, no matter how good the songs are. So far I'm enjoying playing the new material from TPHD and haven't tired of it yet, but I am looking forward to writing new material in the near future.