Necrophagia questions

livingtodie

Mar 24, 2004
so i recently recieved Necrophagia's "Through the eyes of the dead" dvd
as a birthday gift, their music is ok but
what i was more interested in was their video clips of slasher movies.
I can't seem to figure out what clips they were using for their music video
tracks, could someone tell me what movies were used for their videos?

The tracks were:
1. And You Will Live in Terror
2. Embalmed Yet I Breathe
3. Burning Moon Sickness
4. Deep Inside I Plant The Devil's Seed
5. Cannibal Holocaust (I obviously know what movie this one features)
6. They Dwell Beneath

thanks

Necrophagia sucks ASS. Killjoy is a talentless BurgerKing-eating fat fuck and everything I've ever heard them do, old or new, has been fucking horrible. Sorry, dude.:ill:

VadimVon said:
Necrophagia sucks ASS. Killjoy is a talentless BurgerKing-eating fat fuck and everything I've ever heard them do, old or new, has been fucking horrible. Sorry, dude.:ill:

Dear Mr Von.

No.

Regards,

Mr C A Rcassian.

livingtodie said:
so i recently recieved Necrophagia's "Through the eyes of the dead" dvd
as a birthday gift, their music is ok but
what i was more interested in was their video clips of slasher movies.
I can't seem to figure out what clips they were using for their music video
tracks, could someone tell me what movies were used for their videos?

The tracks were:
1. And You Will Live in Terror
2. Embalmed Yet I Breathe
3. Burning Moon Sickness
4. Deep Inside I Plant The Devil's Seed
5. Cannibal Holocaust (I obviously know what movie this one features)
6. They Dwell Beneath

thanks

Me and a friend watched this DVD last night actually.

I know one of the movies is 'from beyond' which i'm interested in seeing. The movie looks like it would be over the top like dead alive.

Alright, I knew that I would catch some shit for this!:lol: Sorry guys, I just don't get it with this band. I like the whole b-movie horror image thing, but, musically, it just fucking kills me!

Teh Grimace said:
VadimVon is a great poster.

No, really.

And to think, all that sarcasm from a guy who manages to squeeze out nearly two thousand posts of shit since January! Got some more smart-ass remarks, FAG?

uh-oh, the asshole's back 100%!:lol:

VadimVon said:
Alright, I knew that I would catch some shit for this!:lol: Sorry guys, I just don't get it with this band. I like the whole b-movie horror image thing, but, musically, it just fucking kills me!

Gotta agree. Don't understand what the big deal about that Killjoy charachter is. He participates in A LOT of stuff, and most of it is very run-of-the-mill, like Necrophagia. Some of it is pretty good (i.e. The Ravenous, which I think he was involved with? With members of Autopsy, I think??), if you like really sloppy grind. But other stuff was absolutely abominable like WURDULAK (which I am also pretty sure he was involved in?). That has to be the worst band in history, which is especially disgusting since Maniac was also involved.

Mike

Teh Grimace said:
your mom is a fag.

but i fucked her anyway.

:lol: Just goes to prove my earlier point - nearly two thousand posts of SHIT since this past January alone - and he keeps going, and going, and going...:lol: Hey, "dirty mystery white boy"(that even sounds like you take it in the ass) - what's up with keeping your finger on that Enter button for so long? Are you trying to achieve some sort of a Dirty Harry-esque effect? You virtual actor you! Or are you just a slowed-down inbred fucking retard kinda like the monkey you got in your avatar?

Gory Elephant said:
Gotta agree. Don't understand what the big deal about that Killjoy charachter is. He participates in A LOT of stuff, and most of it is very run-of-the-mill, like Necrophagia. Some of it is pretty good (i.e. The Ravenous, which I think he was involved with? With members of Autopsy, I think??), if you like really sloppy grind. But other stuff was absolutely abominable like WURDULAK (which I am also pretty sure he was involved in?). That has to be the worst band in history, which is especially disgusting since Maniac was also involved.

Mike
Anything with Maniac in it always has and always will automatically suck tons of ass. As far as Killjoy is concerned - yeah, sucking Phil's dick has really paid off.:lol:

VadimVon said:
Anything with Maniac in it always has and always will automatically suck tons of ass. As far as Killjoy is concerned - yeah, sucking Phil's dick has really paid off.:lol:

Hey VadimVon how bout a nice steaming cupe of ... shut the fuck up. Hmmm? that sound good

Sorry the peer pressure made me join the bash fest.

MetalNoob said:
Hey VadimVon how bout a nice steaming cupe of ... shut the fuck up. Hmmm? that sound good

Sorry the peer pressure made me join the bash fest.
Fuck Maniac, fuck Killjoy, and fuck your stupid fucking ass, you fucking Soilwork fanboy, which is just another fucking polished-up pussy In Flames wannabe band put together by a fucking producer for dumb ass herd-minded motherfuckers like you, much like Linkin Park or the Backstreet Boys. Kiss my motherfucking ass, you unoriginal, unimaginative fucking dweeb-ass faggot! All your posts fucking suck. Kill yourself.

Speaking of that Necrophagia video.

Anyone remember the part where that repulsive fat guys jacks off blood onto a dead female corpse after he destroys her ?

That was just fucking disgusting and wrong. The scary thing is there are people like that in the world so even though it was acting for the horror fans it's not exactly unrealistic.