Necrophagia questions

I don't get you people..
sure necrophagia are musically aweful

but they're FUCKING FUNNY :D

don't know, may be it's just my personal association with it
I remember seeing the videos when I was 12 years old and they really shocked me :) ohhhhhhh the nostalgic factor

Necrophagia is an A#1 great band.Killjoy is one sick fuck!!

Read Fangoria magazine if your really interested in the intro's of that band and many others

I seen video like 10 years ago on a website called bloodshows that is no longer on the web.of af at white guy iwith a revolver n a forest that shoots a couple and then he drags her through the forest and has his way with her before shoving her into a shallow grave.. Is that a video of Necrophagia? If not does anyone have any ideas on who it's from? Thanks.

Speaking of that Necrophagia video.

Anyone remember the part where that repulsive fat guys jacks off blood onto a dead female corpse after he destroys her ?

That was just fucking disgusting and wrong. The scary thing is there are people like that in the world so even though it was acting for the horror fans it's not exactly unrealistic.
I've been telling a friend about that video but cant remember the people that made it.they dont believe me when I tried to give them a run down of the video. I seen it on bloodshows a long time ago.now bloodshows is no longer on gheweb