Necrophagist video

Yep. Nice to see some proof, though I never doubted it of course. It's Necro-fucking-phagist! It's a shame it's such a low-res, low framerate mov though. I won't complain, i'm thankful for having seen it....but still, one can't properly appreciate the speed at which those fingers were flying. :mad:

Hehe it was the first time I see their face. I thought their singer was... different... well that he had long hair at least. Hehe.

Yup they're pretty good. It's pretty amazing they remember how to play all of their songs which contains like 10 riffs each.

Krigloch the Furious said:
my thought...hmm its Necrophagist and its a video. fucking watch it, ass!

My counter thought...hmm, you did out a mad smiley there, with no other hints as to how you feel about it. I couldn't tell if you hated the video or not, I'm sure as hell not going to watch a video which sucks, which is why I wanted some clarification to fucking watch it........oh yeah, ass!

you are a moron. If you like Necrophagist then why would it matter if the video sucks or not. You should still want to watch it!
The video quality isnt all that great, but its still badass.....its Necrophagist!