Need a New Interface

@tombomb

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2009
So I am having driver issues with my current tascam interface after upgrading to windows 7. It worked fine for 32 bit for a while but then became buggy with drop outs especially when pod farm is used. And when I tried 64 bit it was just unstable. Tascam came out with W7 drivers but they are unstable still. What rack mounted interface would anyone recommend that has stable drivers for windows 7 especially 64 bit. And anything under $700 would be great. Thanks in advance.

The Presonus 26/26 works with 7 I HEARD.haha I'm looking at them all too. I would think Tascam would release drivers for your interface eventually. I'm building a PC with USB 3.0--we'll see what comes out this year for that.

yeah tascam already came out with drivers but with my system they are glitchy as hell. There are some times I can't even get my DAW to recognize the damn thing and that's in both 64 bit and 32 bit.

I;m currently saving up for a RME Fireface 800, why compensate any longer I should have bought the RME to begin with instead of the Focusrite Saffire Pro 26/IO, although the Focusrite is a great interface! If you want Focusrite clips check my myspace in my sig or my soundclick! So if you can find a Focusrite they are pretty good!