need a new pda/cell phone

Lol @ 2002
Lol @ Samsung Note 3....might as well carry around an iPad

The experience at Best Buy was just one of utter unproffesionalism and incompetence. Nothing very interesting - wife had to ask chick where her BB uniform was and chick had it under a hoodie. She kept asking a coworker who was working with other costumers basic information like oh how much the phone cost. At one point I thought she was looking up information on her phone but at closer inspection she was texting a friend - in the middle of a financial transaction. Bunch of other small stuff....adjusting her weave, wiping her nose, asking a coworker what they wuz Doin on Valentine's day. The final straw was at the end wife said, "so...do you need to know my current number so I can transfer it?" To which chick replied, "oh no. You have to go to the AT+T store for that. Now I gots to delete this whole transaction" hahaha we just got up and left

Last time I went to Best Buy to pick up something I ordered online. When I went to pick it up it was the wrong item. Close! But not exactly what I ordered. Chick actually gave me attitude like it was my fault. Said she wuz gonna have to delete da whole thang

Previous time I picked up a laptop....with a shattered screen. Chick asked me if I did it.

Another time I wanted some speakers with a particular stand. Dude left. Came back a few minutes later and was like "we got the stands". So I said "HOW ABOUT THE SPEAKERS THAT SIT ON TOP OF THE STAND THAT ACTUALLY PROJECT THE SOUND WAVES INTO THE SURROUNDING ATMOSPHERE?"
He left again and didn't return. Literally. I had to ask an associate moron who looked it up on a computer.

Is your Best Buy in the middle of the ghetto or something? Gawd.

This is something I haven't been able to explain. The outdoor mall where it's located is on the edge of a very wealthy* section of Nashville. I've always assumed it is patronized by these folks. But it's not. Lots of people drive in from "the holler" from one direction and people drive and bus in from the ghetto from the other direction. The neighborhood locals apparently shop somewhere else entirely.

*although I live in this neighborhood, I'm not to be included in the "wealthy"

Dunno if Lurch is still on Team Lumia, but I bought a Lumia 530 last week. The tiles provide a simpler way of looking at and accessing the features I use (which there aren't many of), and that's better for me. I like that it actually let me uninstall several crap apps that it came with. It's the cheapest and smallest Lumia out right now, noticeably smaller than my Moto E, and it doesn't flip out of my pocket when I sit down. The best part is that it resembles a bar of Irish Spring, and I really like Irish Spring.

I'm with T-Mobile for now, so when I get sick of touchscreens again, I can easily switch my sim card back into my dumbphone until the aversion passes.

Irish Spring.

phone status:

V1RfKyO.jpg

this stupid thing

Microsoft is pissing me off. I don't think they'll ever finish Windows 10 Mobile (was supposed to be done and ready before Christmas). I'd like to upgrade to the Lumia 950, but not until it can run the final and stable version of 10. That being said, I'm still really enjoying the Windows Phone experience, currently on a Lumia 640.

Google has a phone plan now, 30$ a month but it only works on one kind of phone. Might get off the iphone and Verizon's high ass bills

I cant wait until my contract is up. My iPhone has done nothing but waste my time with video games.