Which CD?

• My Arms, your Herse

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Still Life

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Morningrise

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
I can't believe Morningrise isn't running away with this vote. The last 10 minutes of "Black Rose Immortal" is more than enough reason to buy this album ahead of the others mentioned. And let's not forget "To Bid You Farewell," which would easily be my favorite Opeth song of all time. Morningrise just has a certain dark quality about it that their other albums don't come close to.

Sickman said:
I can't believe Morningrise isn't running away with this vote. The last 10 minutes of "Black Rose Immortal" is more than enough reason to buy this album ahead of the others mentioned. And let's not forget "To Bid You Farewell," which would easily be my favorite Opeth song of all time. Morningrise just has a certain dark quality about it that their other albums don't come close to.

Wa-hey, a Bostonian Opeth fan who prefers Morningrise over the other albums! I'm in Peabody, 20 minutes from you.

Anyone would be fine, im sure you will eventually have all of them and all three are great albums so it doesnt make much difference.