Need help with some theme songs

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
Im putting together a theme shows for my radio show when i go back to school (hopefully all you will listen to it ;))

Theme 1 - Songs that are about technology (such as machines, computers, etc). Ive already got a bunch, but i still need some more.

Songs for example are Beyond Twilight - hellfire, symphony x - church of the machine, queensryche - screaming in digital, Into eternity - cyber messiah, and shaddow gallery - mystery

Theme 2 - Songs that sound like they were from the 80's but were made in the 90's-02 but still kick ass.

For example Manowar - warriors of the world united, Antithesis - soul of ice, and Archetype - inside your dreams

definately need help with this one, i only got a few

Any help would be much appreciated :)

I don't understand... you want some songs made in the '90s - 2000 but that sound like '80s style... so why don't you simply make a show with *real* '80s songs??? :lol: (Manowar's "warriors of the world" for example, simply cannot stand the match with the songs they made twenty years ago!!! think about it!)

Originally posted by Soul of Ice
Theme 1 - Songs that are about technology (such as machines, computers, etc). Ive already got a bunch, but i still need some more.

Songs for example are Beyond Twilight - hellfire, symphony x - church of the machine, queensryche - screaming in digital, Into eternity - cyber messiah, and shaddow gallery - mystery

Ok i just remembered some, that maybe u can put into this theme.
For example Paradise from Stratovarius (is not really about technology, but about the world that is getting worst and worst also because of that), you can maybe get something out of Nevermore's Dead heart in a Dead world.. i really dont remember the lyrics but also the title tells you something about it :)
I recall also Gamma Ray's No World Order and Pain of Salvation's One Hour By the Concrete Lake.. from this 2 albums i'm sure you can find out something about machines ;)
And, a part from Ayreon's Flight of the migrator, also STAR ONE is full of technologic stuff: it takes place in spaceships!!! :D

Hmm what else... let me see... i don't know what does it tell in the lyrics, but there's this cool song by Sonata Arctica called Blank File... the title seems "computeric" enough LOL but i don't know about the whole significate of the song :lol:
I'm sure you would also find something from RAGE :headbang:, but right now i don't have time to browse all the booklets so it's your job man :D hehe
Ok for now i can remember only this ones... if i recall somethin more tomorrow, i'll make you know ;)

X-Greets,
Knight_

PS: in the "theme 2" songs, throw away warriors of the world united and put in BATTLE HYMNS and INTO GLORY RIDE!!! those two are much more worthy :devil:

PPS: if you will pick more than 2 suggestions i made, i want to be in the CREDITS of your show!!! hahaha! :D

Originally posted by Knight_

Ok i just remembered some, that maybe u can put into this theme.
For example Paradise from Stratovarius (is not really about technology, but about the world that is getting worst and worst also because of that), you can maybe get something out of Nevermore's Dead heart in a Dead world.. i really dont remember the lyrics but also the title tells you something about it :)

Try :

Nevermore - The River Dragon Has Come
Sepultura - Biotech Is Godzilla
Nevermore - Poison Godmachine

( I remember just this songs at the moment )

knight, ill put you in the credits of the show...as long as you listen ;)

and thanks witch king

im slowly amassing a whole show, and soon it shall be complete!!! :)

how about some songs that ARE from the 80s, and WERE made in the nineties?
yes i'm talkin about holy dio! its kind of a cheapshot...but when you think of it its a lot of 80's songs recorded with a newer sound and shit...
i reallylike blind guardian's don't talk to strangers

more from that category...edguy's debut the savage poetry, as well as kingdom of madness are pretty 80's even though they're from94-96...cause they're edguy ;)

futuristic stuff....doesn't iron savior have something you can use?
sanvoisen...
cynic
soilwork
some really technical death metal...i don't exactly know any though..

i really agree on ayreon and nevermore...

would you push it with some rush? might be too controversial at your school....all the teachers would be like "not that shit again!"
:mad: