Need inspiration, name your favourite album.

As much as I love the new Watershed, I'm not to fond of the raw sound it has. It fits the music and style perfectly but then I'm a Blackwater Park lover.

Thanks for the input guys, gonna check out some of the bands tomorrow. Keep em coming!

Tristania - Beyond the Veil
Turmion Katilot ( with little dots on some letters ) - U.S.C.H.
Arkona - Vozrozhdenie
Eternal Tears of Sorrow - A Virgin and a Whore
Finntroll - Jaktens Tid
Kalmah - Swampsongs
Motley Crue - Decade of Decadence :p
Nightwish - Century Child
Rammstein - Mutter
Rhapsody - Symphony of Enchanted Lands
Sepultura - Roots
Sinergy - To Hell and Back
Stratovarius - Elements pt 1
Therion - Gothic Kabbalah is quite interesting
Unexpect - In a Flesh Aquarium
Windir - 1184

And others but I had never heard of Spotify before so I have no idea if it's on there. But I killed some time and that was the point. :cool:

Well, things on Jaktens Tid are quite unclear, but to me it sounds like space-polka-metal, and that's pretty cool. :p And the keyboards are cool. I personally think a production is to make the public have the greatest possibility to be into the songs, not necessarily to make it sound like what is considered as the standard or something. And when the beat starts in the song Jaktens Tid, I go insane. :p So for me, it means the production is not a handicap, so the production is good.
For example, Twilight of the ThunderGod by Amon Amarth, if you listen to only one song it totally rocks but if you listen to the whole album after the 3rd song, well I get bored. So maybe Amon Amarth is more of a "single's" band? :p But I am more of an album listener then a random playlist listener.

For an amazing production I would also consider Dethklok.