NEED PRACTICE!!

Finally I have the internet again.

Mr. Elmoe I attempted to export midi tracks to no avail. Fruity loops spits out something unusable. Plus I realized upon listening to the Fruity Loops session that changed the drums a great deal by cuting and pasting in my Adobe Audtion session.

Hey Emerymastering wheres your mix dude? Remember your on my Myspace friends list so as everyone knows we are blood brothers for all space in time. But still your the dude that asked for tracks in the first place.

Well I am off to the pet store to look at Robo Dwarf Hamsters (thats not a joke, thats a real type of hamster).

hey midget sorry I havent gotten back to you, I have been busy! The mix turned out pretty good i think, I have been working on it, i just didn't ever post it on here cause I just didn't want to take the time haha, but your effort wasn't for nothing so don't be concerned!

Had some free time in my pocket so i decided to try this on(damn 1,3GB nice upload man!)

-BANG-

sorry for rapidshare but cant get my esnips to work for every1 ;/

BTW it's my very first mix of complex stuff like that, usually im trying with 4-5 tracks at best, this has 28 lol.

No mumbo jumbo here im pretty much beginner so only basic plugins stuff done here.

I just listened to your mix reall quick on my computer speakers last night. I appreciate any one that has a go at it, since it is probally such a royal pain in the ass to download the tracks.