Need some good death metal reccommendations...

"Deffenitely check out Cryptopsy if you like mindblowing drumming, although the rest of the musicians are plenty good, Flo Mounier is considered one of, if not the best in all of Death Metal."

Sean Reinert puts everyone to shame. But yes, Flo is a very very good drummer.

Origin - Extremely fast, with lots of sweeps and gravity blasts. The newest release is very good.

Atheist - Unquestionable Presence is a legendary album. The drumming here is mindblowing.

Necrophagist - Pretty accessible despite complex songs. Good soloing, somewhat wanky at times.

Nile - Not always super technical, but musicianship is very strong.

Arsis - Leans towards melodeath, but has more of an edge. Crisp production.

Beneath the Massacre - Pretty derivative of other tech death bands, but with some metalcore influences thrown in.

Sleep Terror - Pretty derivative of other tech death bands, but with some random jazz sections thrown in.

Pavor - Furioso

I have heard alot of technical death metal albums but I think this one takes the cake for all around awesomeness. Yes even better than Necrophagist, as all the players are equally stunning. Also it helps that the guys know how to write a song, unlike a lot of tech death.

I'd also recommend:
Theory in Practice
Illogicist
Death(everything after Spiritual Healing)
!T.O.O.H.!
Cephalic Carnage
Decapitated
Psycroptic
Neuraxis
and maybe Lykathea Aflame, since they have such sudden time changes.

To the poster above, two people mentioned Illogicist before you, but I can't believe I forgot Harakiri. Good stuff, they are.

@MasterOLightning, what on Earth is a gravity blast? I've never heard that term before, but it sounds really cool. Elaborate please.

A gravity blast is when you do a snare roll in 16ths with one hand, across a kick roll in 16ths. ie. you have your straight blast which is alternating bass and snare, your bomb blast which is snare hits in 8ths over a kick roll (1 snare for every 2 kick, leading on snare), and a gravity blast which is a snare roll with one hand over a kick roll of the same speed (and the other hand fannying on cymbals or whatever).

It sounds impossible and it's really just a tricky, showy technique. You hear Jon Longstreth do it a lot on Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas. I don't think it adds much to anything.

something that has to do with one hand on the snare me thinks. now im not a drummer or anything but I think its when you hit the rim then snare, rim, snare, ultra fast. hense blast.

Almost right, you kind of use the rim as a seesaw pivot to get 2 hits in the space of 1 (I'm not a drummer either). Jon Longstreth says he doesn't use this technique for gravity blasting but then Jon Longstreth is a bullshitter (like how he bullshits some double kick rolls on I.I.I).

I second Pavor and Theory In Practice as rare examples of tech death bands that can write good songs into the bargain. And there's nothing ignorant about pointing out how great Nile are.