NEGURA BUNGET - EARTHBOX PREORDERS

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
due to the sheer volume of requests, and to put an end to the confusion generated by the band preorders, delays, announcements, etc... :confused: we decided to (finally :heh:) open EARTHBOX preorders on the aural music webstore www.auralwebstore.com .

price is 39,99 euro and the first 20 preorders will get a free t-shirt as well :cool:

the 555 copies of the box are expected to be ready from mid april to mid may, of course we'll be the first to have it and our customers will be the first to get it :).

our Webstore Master Fausto will put online the presale during the night, after sending out the newsletter to our subscribers.

Just placed my order :heh:

Any good chances for an April shipment?

i really hope so, posters, stickers, pins and digis are ready, the wood boxes are ready, the earth inside too, we just miss the external engravings which is in charge of the band. as soon it is done, we assemble everything and start shipping preorders.

Great! I have my fingers crossed. By the way, thanks for putting out that kind of item, that's how a collector item should be :)

earthbox1_590.jpg

earthbox2_590.jpg

earthbox3_590.jpg

earthbox4_590.jpg

Thanks, i know, its just that i ordered the box and a limited disc and he doesnt answer and i just want to check to see if he remembers

How come the Earthbox in the aural webstore keeps bumping up in numbers? i havent decided if i want a second box, but i check and it says 5 available, then it says 10, then 6, then 10 again, etc?

How come the Earthbox in the aural webstore keeps bumping up in numbers? i havent decided if i want a second box, but i check and it says 5 available, then it says 10, then 6, then 10 again, etc?

because we are still waiting to receive our first batch of copies, so we don't know at the moment how many boxes we'll get from the band initially. that's why we put 20 or 30 boxes available for orders and then we increase it if needed.

I read somewhere one of the new guys left/got kicked out. Corb or spin or something like that. But i guess Negru is NB now, and so regardless there will always be music under the name NB

I read somewhere one of the new guys left/got kicked out. Corb or spin or something like that. But i guess Negru is NB now, and so regardless there will always be music under the name NB

the band will release a statement in the next days about this. as far as i know, the core members of the band are still there: Negru, Ageru and Inia. they changed guitarist during the summer. i guess it is not easy to be in a band like NB: they are a very active band, with lot of shows, festivals, tours, recording sessions, interviews, planning... it is a band that require a 100% dedication and sometimes it is not possible.

I can't believe we've reached the end of this year and STILL the boxes are not finished. I know I'm not the only one who's angry about this.

I can't believe we've reached the end of this year and STILL the boxes are not finished. I know I'm not the only one who's angry about this.

Yeah, it´s ridiculous and I guess this generates REALLY bad reputation for AURAL, although they are not responsible for this mess...

Yeah, it´s ridiculous and I guess this generates REALLY bad reputation for AURAL, although they are not responsible for this mess...

guys, i can't believe it as well :(

i hope you belive me when is ay we did EVERYTHING in our power to end this nightmare, and we are still fighting each day, but it is really ridiculos, i agree with you