NEGURA BUNGET - EARTHBOX PREORDERS

Same here. NB have been with Code666 for almost 10 years now. Maybe one of the first bands to sign with them I think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens with the earth boxes.

Negru,

Hi my friend. I ordered the box from you in April (paid through paypal directly to you). Since then I have moved twice. The address you have for me is an old address. Could you please get in contact with me so that when the boxes are shipped it will be shipped to my new address?

So, Emi, is there any new information? I really hope you guys can sort this thing out soon.

well, our offer to negru and the band stand still: to send us the rough boxes here in italy and let us do the engravings that blocked the production for so long in Romania. it will cost us a lot more than initially planned, but so far it seems the only solution to me, i hope to receive the first batch of rough boxes soon and start working on it.

well, our offer to negru and the band stand still: to send us the rough boxes here in italy and let us do the engravings that blocked the production for so long in Romania. it will cost us a lot more than initially planned, but so far it seems the only solution to me, i hope to receive the first batch of rough boxes soon and start working on it.

but that doesnt apply to the ones who ordered from Negru directly or does it?

Well, the band is going to start touring again soon I think. So whatever's going to happen, let's hope it happens sooner rather than later.

The band is touring for the next two weeks, and a few dates early in March. This will only delay things further. :mad: Whatever's going to happen can't happen soon enough.

I WANT MY BOX DAMN IT. lol. i refuse to buy the regular version and i dont listen to downloads, i want my experience to be complete

seems that there are gonna be good news, i dont know if for all of us, but at least for those who pre ordered via code666, im guessing from the newsletter at least.:Smokedev:

That's good to hear, Behemah. I really hope this will actually be some good news. I'm tired of the endless delay.

Well, I just read the latest update from Aural's website/newsletter. It is most certainly NOT the news I was expecting to hear. More delays; I suppose I'm really not that surprised. I really can't wait until this ridiculousness is over. :bah::bah::bah::bah:

Emi:

I bought the box directly from negru as you may remember, but i also bought a Negura Bunget Artbook Limited CD of N'crugu i think. So will negru give you these two things or should i contact him?

Emi:

I bought the box directly from negru as you may remember, but i also bought a Negura Bunget Artbook Limited CD of N'crugu i think. So will negru give you these two things or should i contact him?

a 'n crugu artbook cd??????? really? this is a surprise for me, ALL those artbooks are sold out since 2006, i don't know what to say... maybe it's his personal copy?
anyway our deal with the band is for the earthbox only, nothing else.

regarding the additional delay, i completely understand the frustration, but this is the first time in 1 year that we have real hopes to get our hands on the boxes and to finally be able to finish the job and send the copies to our waiting customers. This is a very good news to me, because now i know that we'll finally put an end to this problem. Of course our customers will receive a special extra gift as well.

a 'n crugu artbook cd??????? really? this is a surprise for me, ALL those artbooks are sold out since 2006, i don't know what to say... maybe it's his personal copy?

regarding the additional delay, i completely understand the frustration, but this is the first time in 1 year that we have real hopes to get our hands on the boxes and to finally be able to finish the job and send the copies to our waiting customers. This is a very good news to me, because now i know that we'll finally put an end to this problem. Of course our customers will receive a special extra gift as well.

im sorry, i meant Maestrit. well that just sucks now i have to pay two shipping costs :confused:

im sorry, i meant Maestrit. well that just sucks now i have to pay two shipping costs :confused:

ah.... Maiestrit is obviously ok, regarding shipping costs, i really don't know what to say, the band is 100% indipendent from us regarding selling merch or their cds directly, i really don't know anything about it...

I really hope so. Of course, we won't know until it actually happens. It's less than a month until the tour starts.

we and Negru set the meeting for april 15th.

me and Fausto will rent a van and drive all the way to Timisoara in Romania to get all the rough boxes, then we'll take care of all the engravings and finishing.