NEGURA BUNGET - EARTHBOX PREORDERS

we and Negru set the meeting for april 15th.

me and Fausto will rent a van and drive all the way to Timisoara in Romania to get all the rough boxes, then we'll take care of all the engravings and finishing.

Lucky you. i love Romania

we and Negru set the meeting for april 15th.

me and Fausto will rent a van and drive all the way to Timisoara in Romania to get all the rough boxes, then we'll take care of all the engravings and finishing.

This is good news. It's almost time...

Hopefully it was a safe trip.

safe trip but a bit tiring... 14 hours to go and the same to come back :) :guh:
not much sleep and various last minute problems...

but in the end it was successful and we recovered a lot of rough boxes, partial boxes or spare parts. in the next say we'll issue a statement about everything with more accurate numbers and scheduling.

safe trip but a bit tiring... 14 hours to go and the same to come back :) :guh:
not much sleep and various last minute problems...

but in the end it was successful and we recovered a lot of rough boxes, partial boxes or spare parts. in the next say we'll issue a statement about everything with more accurate numbers and scheduling.

Excellent. Well I hope you drank some coffee or Red Bull along the way to keep awake. Haha! :Smokedev:

I know it may seems impossible, but i don't drink coffe, nor beer, alchool or anything else but still water. somethimes milk with honey :saint:

Wow, that does seem impossible. At least green tea is good with honey if you are not going to drink any of the other stuff. :Smokedev:

Almost another 2 1/2 fuckin´ months have passed by, so what about the boxes?
I´m REALLY pissed off!!!

Almost another 2 1/2 fuckin´ months have passed by, so what about the boxes?
I´m REALLY pissed off!!!

You're telling me. It's fucking ridiculous. They said that FINALLY they would have at least a few of them finished either this or next week to start sending them out, but given all the past failed updates/promises I'm not holding my breath. :mad::mad: You must have ordered yours a really long time ago like I did.

You must have ordered yours a really long time ago like I did.

Fuck yeah! I´ve checked it out and I was Pre-Order #22 on 20.03.2010, over 18 months ago, what the hell!?!
In the meantime I decided to ignore every single Aural/Code666-Release and I won´t buy anything from the Label before receiving this fuckin´ box!

Fuck yeah! I´ve checked it out and I was Pre-Order #22 on 20.03.2010, over 18 months ago, what the hell!?!
In the meantime I decided to ignore every single Aural/Code666-Release and I won´t buy anything from the Label before receiving this fuckin´ box!

Yeah! I don't know what number I was, but I checked and I ordered mine on 26.03.2010, so I'm not far behind you! Anyway, that's a good decision! I'm also not buying anything from the label until after the fucking box arrives!

Yeah! I don't know what number I was, but I checked and I ordered mine on 26.03.2010, so I'm not far behind you! Anyway, that's a good decision! I'm also not buying anything from the label until after the fucking box arrives!

guys, we finally got the first 50 finished copies here!!!!! can't believe it!!! we are shipping the first orders in the next days!!!! :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

guys, we finally got the first 50 finished copies here!!!!! can't believe it!!! we are shipping the first orders in the next days!!!! :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

Holy shit, finally, congrats!

I still haven't heard back from Negru since february. I've moved twice since then so hopefully he has not shipped it to an old address :/.

Can't wait to finally get the box and get all of this shit settled...

I still haven't heard back from Negru since february. I've moved twice since then so hopefully he has not shipped it to an old address :/.

just to avoid confusion: we are not responsable of the orders made directly to the band, but only to the www.auralwebstore.com . so if you ordered to negru, you should ask him about your box.
the newsletter and the first packages to leave are planned for today!!!!!

Great!! Congrats on finally getting them!!! :headbang::headbang: I can't wait!!! :Smokedev::Smokedev:

Hey Behemah, I read somewhere on the NB Facebook page they mentioned that those who ordered the box directly from them are going to get prototypes of it, but it didn't say when. I would post to them on there to find out.

Official Auralwebstore newsletter:

We are very, very happy to announce that finally the first finished Earth Boxes are ready!
For the moment we received 50 copies, which means just a part of all pre-orders, but more will come soon.
It’s hard to find something to write after such a long waiting and considering all happened troubles, so we just send our deepest apologies and our biggest thanks to EVERYONE involved in the Earth Box’s matter.
We have no words to express how much we appreciated your never ending patience, trust and support to Aural Music along all these months. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

And now, let’s back to work. Here are some info and notes concerning these and next orders’ shipments – PLEASE READ:

1) Shippings start this week and will follow a chronological order
2) You’ll be informed via e-mail when the order is “in preparation”, and then when it’s “shipped”
3) Please remember there are hundreds of pending orders, and almost 1/3 of them has been placed in the first week after opening the pre-orders, so it’s possible your order is not included in the first bunch even if done very soon
4) All customers will get the wood box (empty for those who already received the box’s inner stuff), the Transilvanian soil and a free cd, plus a 30% discount voucher for a minimum 20,00 euro order on the AuralWebstore.
5) The free cd will be at our choice and random among several different titles.
6) Most of the orders will be shipped via DHL, except the registered ones. It is a quite expensive service, but we believe you surely deserve the fastest and safest shipping.
7) Don't forget that the boxes are handmade, so they are all different from each other
8 and last) We kept note of all address changes, stuff additions and so on, but feel free to remind/inform us for any important info concerning your order

To avoid a newsletter anytime, when a new bunch of boxes is ready to leave we will post an update on the webstore homepage, so please keep it checked!