NEGURA BUNGET - EARTHBOX PREORDERS

So it's two weeks now since they started shipping the boxes. Has anyone here received their copy yet?

Hell yeah, mine arrived yesterday - good quality and as promised with a free CD, so this case is closed for me:)

Hey Behemah, I read somewhere on the NB Facebook page they mentioned that those who ordered the box directly from them are going to get prototypes of it, but it didn't say when. I would post to them on there to find out.

Thank you for this information!

I posted there last week so hopefully I will hear from them soon.

To those who have received the box - how about posting some pictures :p?

Ive spoken to negru and asked him if he still had my address and he has it perfectly, so im sure its just a matter of time before he ships!

My box finally arrived today!! :cool: Looks great!! It was a long time coming but it was worth the wait! I have to say a job well done by all involved!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

I wish I ordered mine through Aural Music. I ordered through Negura Bunget's webstore as there was another item I wanted. I still haven't received either. The last time they contacted me, they said they believe it was shipped, but that was around 7-8 months ago. Very disappointed by a band I was only trying to support by purchasing their merchandise.