never a F-word

I am doing great man. It was cool to meet all you guys that night.After that night going to europe was a blast......Guess what dude,I got video and a complete audio recording from that night off the board that kicks ass,I wonder how i can share it with you without releasing it to the world?Also got karaoke video of me, jeff,warrel and tracy partying with annihilator at a karaoke bar in tokyo. warrel does 'hit me baby one more time.'-britney spears.

Will if your ever in seattle again we can have a beer and watch, I dont think i will post any of my tresure ok.......................

I just want to hear Deconstruction again from that night in good quality... I've heard some really awful quality captures of it that don't capture the AWESOME that it was.

So Jim with a T... post Deconstruction :lol:

Check out youtube,One of the nights we played Deconstruction was filmed and it sounds pretty dern good. Ithink it might have been Bloodstock?

Hey erict we did not play deconstruction at the first show in seattle so its not on my cd,,,Sorry...............

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh If we did play it, it did not make it on the recording.........