Neverboard Secret Santa '09

Well if I could have been guaranteed to get Max then I could have done this, but that would have been cheating. So, I'm just sending him my Absu shirt that I don't wear, just as a friendly thing to do :oops:

WHOA I NEED TO CRAP

Emily, I'm finding out that your addy got lost when we had to reinstall last year on the other pc. I'm gonna need it again.

Who else wants in? :)

Also, anyone who is supposed to be on the list, and is not, or is on the list on don't want to be, let me know. I'm trying to keep it neat.

All who are not orange I need your addresses.

:D YAY!

Getting close to draw day, so you guys need to pm me some more addresses. Oh and draw day might be the day after, I think people are eating here this year. So yay, no Swanson year. :lol:

Ok, I'm gonna work on the drawing, but I don't have all of the addresses in yet, I sent PM's out for those yesterday, so I wait.

Checking my list here and checking it twice. Also, I may of messed up with one thing, but I'm working on that.

Here is all that I have in the running,

Lynn

Battle.Angel

Kevin

Tyler

Brooks

Karmic

Laura

Steve the Liver

Neal

Jamie

Russell

Emily

Karen

Lesa

Willow

Gonna be doing those names soon, but some of you will not get a PM until I get those missing addresses.

I have the turkey ittis right now so bear with me :ill:

What do you guys think the gifting deadline should be? xmas day, or Jan 1st? Or shoot for xmas day, anyone later then new years day gets a beaten?

The longer the better because I need to start drawing, ASAP. lol.