Neverboard Secret Santa '09

Got mine from... Who I think is Isabel... Pretty kick ass!

Mine's on it's way today!

I sent mine earlier this afternoon! It's supposed to arrive on Christmas Eve. :)
If it's late, let me know!

I have to check my mail every few hours due to business transactions. Thanx man! I'll honor it by getting the latest Kids of Boredom and Dragonfarce! I just love that guitarist Kim Chi Wong or whoever... :)

Soooooo busy which makes me lazy though!

But I will post my shit i got tonight.

And mail my gift tomorrow maybe. I am positive my recipient will not give a shit :D

lolz, well hai guys, haven't been posting here in some time now. But since I saw this secret santa thread, I might just go ahead and do some lil' spammin'.

Here's my secret santa gift to all of you. My band decided to upload our band debut for a free download. Not sure if it's everyone's cup of tea though, so you can check out our myspace first and then see if it's worth downloading.
www.myspace.com/KoiChannel

Koi - In tomorrow hid yesterday
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7idxb5

//Markus - Koi

Martin I know you want this. ;)

18852_522922489081_210001021_31415594_3151119_n.jpg

It's a beautiful work of art, thank you so much Lesa! My girlfriend is in love with that pic, so I expect it will have new glass and be up on the wall in no time!

Oh, and I definitely appreciated the epic stationery!

Oh wow that drawing is quite epic!
Anyway i got mine today! Woo!

(i had to scan em since i gave the camera back to the Padre.)

linkieplush.png

The tale that was included in the card of how Link came into his current form was quite epic.
Also:
giantchicken.png

THANKS RUSSELL! YOU RULE! (and yes i do have a cat!)