Nevermore at Reggies

Dude, she seriously passed us over like what, literally 5 times before she took our order?

There were plenty of tight tshirt, dark rimmed glasses, trucker hat hipsters in the place who got served 3 times before she even looked in our direction.

Ah, that's right. We did have Britt with us. I would have skipped us over too.

Did he keep mentioning that she was trying to piss him off loudly?

I am glad JohnFrank that you were able to mention that you were with a guy in a band at the show. It made for a better read.

:lol:

I cant wait for the Forbidden show myself. That is a killer line up. It is rare when I like every band on a bill and that one is solid. Forbidden, an 80's fave of mine and Evile, Gamma Bomb, and soon to be on a zillion tours Bonded By Blood.

That's right, you guys have one of the other headlining shows. I'll make sure I post up a review of Thursday night at Jaxx so you know what to expect...

So I just read on Warrel Dane's twitter that all bands on the tour except of course Blackguard were not allowed to cross the border into Canada. Sucks for the tour.

Simon,
Not sure exactly what the tweet said.
NM played Winnepeg last night (a guy I know from Metal Rules board was there). The only NM member not allowed over the boarder was Jim. I guess they had a female fill in on bass, who is from Warrel's solo band.

Who knows. Maybe the tweet you read was from much earlier in the day or something.