Alehorn of Power Fest - Nov 2 Reggies

You say they won't draw Bob, but let's be honest here. 200 is probably a good number for this show and there probably aren't many acts that would for this. I'm sure there are people (like me) who will go just to see Manilla Road.

You say they won't draw Bob, but let's be honest here. 200 is probably a good number for this show and there probably aren't many acts that would for this. I'm sure there are people (like me) who will go just to see Manilla Road.

Oh 200 is a great number but Mr. Every band I like will draw big thinks it will be bigger than it will. 200 is great for any metal show. It will be a great time. I am really looking forward to seeing High Spirits again. And finally getting to see harbinger as well. I will watch Manilla Road again. Not a fan.

Oh 200 is a great number but Mr. Every band I like will draw big thinks it will be bigger than it will. 200 is great for any metal show. It will be a great time. I am really looking forward to seeing High Spirits again. And finally getting to see harbinger as well. I will watch Manilla Road again. Not a fan.

Im not a big manilla road fan either (and i had to make that flyer), but im hoping they will be great live, sometimes a show will chance my perception of a band, just like when i saw benediction. i HATED them for soooo many years from comps and videos, but their live set ripped. i honestly think it will be a really good turnout. lately i have been underestimating shows. especially that last deceased one, way too packed, no reason for that!

Im not a big manilla road fan either (and i had to make that flyer), but im hoping they will be great live, sometimes a show will chance my perception of a band, just like when i saw benediction. i HATED them for soooo many years from comps and videos, but their live set ripped. i honestly think it will be a really good turnout. lately i have been underestimating shows. especially that last deceased one, way too packed, no reason for that!

that Deceased show surprised me...I think it was Disinter though that really got people to go to that one...look at all those Red Line shows where it was 100 people only....triple at Reggies though.

I saw Manilla Road at the first Alehorn....just not a fan. I will definetly watch them though.

Yes, that was the first time we met. You gave me some In Flames CDs for that. I don't regret it.

I believe I was all bruised and bloody on the face because that's the week my old dog (RIP) almost bit my nose off!

Yes, I think I traded you the Taiwan pressing of Subterranean / Lunar Strain, maybe???

Wow, that was a LONG time ago, maybe 2005?

I believe I was all bruised and bloody on the face because that's the week my old dog (RIP) almost bit my nose off!

Yes, I think I traded you the Taiwan pressing of Subterranean / Lunar Strain, maybe???

Wow, that was a LONG time ago, maybe 2005?

I think you had a bloody face the second or third time we met, not the first.

According to my records, the deal was that Taiwan pressing plus "Whoracle" for "Out of the Abyss" and Luca Turilli's "Infinite Wonders of Creation." It was August 2006. I didn't think to record whether or not you had a bloody nose.