Alehorn of Power Fest - Nov 2 Reggies

I think you had a bloody face the second or third time we met, not the first.

According to my records, the deal was that Taiwan pressing plus "Whoracle" for "Out of the Abyss" and Luca Turilli's "Infinite Wonders of Creation." It was August 2006. I didn't think to record whether or not you had a bloody nose.

Holy crap!! You record all your trade transactions?????
NICE!!!!

I think my bloody nose time was when I got that Rhapsody deluxe Rain of a Thousand Flames from you.

Ok heshers!!!!
The date is almost upon us!

Here are all the details:
MANILLA ROAD 11:15???
HIGH SPIRITS 10-10:45pm
BIBLE OF THE DEVIL 9-9:45pm
HARBINGER 8:15-8:45pm
ANCIENT DREAMS 7:30pm-8:00pm

That should be at least an hour and a half of the Road!!!!!

Also, Lee, aka Pate, and even better known in the band as Kid Khaos, will be back on stage for the first time since June!

Tis gonna be a slobber knocker!!!!!!!!!

Ok heshers!!!!
The date is almost upon us!

Here are all the details:
MANILLA ROAD 11:15???
HIGH SPIRITS 10-10:45pm
BIBLE OF THE DEVIL 9-9:45pm
HARBINGER 8:15-8:45pm
ANCIENT DREAMS 7:30pm-8:00pm

That should be at least an hour and a half of the Road!!!!!

Also, Lee, aka Pate, and even better known in the band as Kid Khaos, will be back on stage for the first time since June!

Tis gonna be a slobber knocker!!!!!!!!!

Please stop talking. Heshers, Kid Khaos and slobber knocker? Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

Please stop talking. Heshers, Kid Khaos and slobber knocker? Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

We sell patches now...
We have a whole new demographic:

220px-Battlevests.jpg

You guys. At least yours are embroidered. Whatever, our patches cost us nothing to make so I've been pretty much giving them away to cool people who buy stuff from us.

I am sure we can work something out.
Pat is collecting patches so he might be down for a trade.

We are doing a bundle deal for the shirt, tape, and patch tonight, you lucky people you!