Nevermore at the Troc - Roll Call

No, I hate you and I hate Nevermore.

Yeah, I'll be there. Last I heard Karen was planning on it to, barring any emergency ski weddings. We should rendezvous at a bar beforehand for some grub and suds.

Wow, just noticed that the doors open at 6PM. And it may not be a bad idea to show up to the venue pretty early so that we can get up front and wave like fanboys to Warrel, et al. Doesn't leave much time beforehand for foodz and beerz unless it was like a late lunch.

I've been eating chow mein and sesame chicken like a champion for lunch lately. Shit rules!

Max:
My flight leaves at 3am on the 16th, NOT on the 15th as I thought... (my ticket says the 15th btw... but I am flying on the night between the 15th- and 16th which is so bloody confusing) so it means I am landing back in the US on the 17th at noon... I will do my best to come to Phillie, but if not: how about NYC on the 19th?
Still planning on Phillie, tired and with a jet-leg! I'll keep ya posted :)

5-minute Dan might be there, too! I can't promise comfortable sleeping arrangements, but if anyone needs to crash in my apartment for the night before the drive back to your respective living locations, feel free.