Nevermore Live

RockGuitarX

Miles of Machines
Sep 14, 2008
SA Texas, USA
I don't think I've been this excited since I was 10 years old and it was Christmas but after 7 years as a fan, I finally get to see my favorite band Nevermore live on Friday :D For all of you who have seen them live, how do you guys feel about their performances? Environment, quality, the overall show, etc. I know it's in 2 days... but damn I'm pumped.

I don't think I've been this excited since I was 10 years old and it was Christmas but after 7 years as a fan, I finally get to see my favorite band Nevermore live on Friday :D For all of you who have seen them live, how do you guys feel about their performances? Environment, quality, the overall show, etc. I know it's in 2 days... but damn I'm pumped.

I saw them at the first Gigantour (when they still had Smyth and were supporting TGE) - they put on a great show.

I'll probably be seeing you there... hate to drag things down, but I doubt it'll be as good as it would have if it was still at the Scout Bar.

Jeff

I am a big fan to. I was impressed with their live performance, saw them twice on Sziget festival in Budapest Hungary.
A hungarian Guitar player named Attila helps them with the second rythm guitars live on tour :). Hope that he will be a member of the band. :p

I saw them at the first Gigantour (when they still had Smyth and were supporting TGE) - they put on a great show.

I'll probably be seeing you there... hate to drag things down, but I doubt it'll be as good as it would have if it was still at the Scout Bar.

Jeff

What .... the .... fuck... I feel like a dumbass but I had know idea they moved it to Backstage Live :yuk: My gf bought the tickets as a birthday gift but she's trying to keep it a "surprise". You have any idea why it changed?

What .... the .... fuck... I feel like a dumbass but I had know idea they moved it to Backstage Live :yuk: My gf bought the tickets as a birthday gift but she's trying to keep it a "surprise". You have any idea why it changed?

They had a little bit of an issue with paying their liquor taxes - after paying some hefty chunk in back taxes they were handed another big bill for a security deposit, and they just didn't have the money. They're shut down until a new owner or some more investors come along.

Jeff

Just saw them Tuesday night. It was a great show. VERY tight band live. Warrel's voice was a bit tired (he said something about a virus going around the bus) but overall very good. Set list was sweet, a bit of old and a bit of new. 7 tongues of god killed!
Enjoy

I saw them live back in May, and they were really tight and awesome live, Warrels vocals were pretty good, but he fucked up Emptiness Unobstructed TWICE which really put me in a bad temper for the rest of the night, but it also meant seeing them play it twice which was pretty good :D

Did they play a lot of new songs? Hopefully not.

Heres the setlist from the gig

Beyond Within
The River Dragon Has Come
Your Poison Throne
Born
Emptiness Unobstructed
Emptiness Unobstructed
Inside Four Walls
The Seven Tongues of God
The Termination Proclamation
This Godless Endeavor
The Heart Collector
The Obsidian Conspiracy
Encore:
Enemies of Reality

I wanted to see Without Morals live!

That's hella funny you put Emptiness Unobstructed twice LOL, nice!!!

Thats just the way the website wrote it, and they actually performed the song twice in a row because Warrel fucked up the words the first time, then he fucked them up even worse the second time

They were filming this gig as well

EDIT Video from the gig :D

Last edited by a moderator: