Nevermore merch.....

May 8, 2006
Lone Star State
Hey all. Any websites I can get some decent nevermore stuff? Im looking for shirts, hats, hoodies, etc. I missed my shot at stuff on the tour and looking around on the Century Media page and Rockabilla.com has turned up nothing except the black shirt with the album cover. I would rather find something with the band logo on the front (pentagram) and some kind of design on the back.

Oh, if any of the band members have shit laying around the garage or whatnot, Id be happy to send you cash. LOL. Only shirt I have is the 2005 Gigantour shirt. Pentagram is right side up on that one too (wtf). And I need to get a pic up here of it but I have a signed shirt. It was from Birch Hill in NJ for DHIADW. I was wearing a plain grey Tshirt and asked them to sign it. I forget if it was Jeff or WD but one of them said it wasnt metal enough so they got all the band members to sign it in a cross shaped pattern with Nevermore written across the top. Looks badass. And as a bonus I got the guys from Savatage (who Nevermore opened for that night) to sign the other side. All except Zack Stevens.

Enough rambling. Thanks in advance for any help on the merch!

I have searched the web for years trying to locate a shirt with the pentagram logo and it is a hard find. I think they used it mostly on the girlie shirts a few years back, but I did manage to find one on Ebay last year. It was a bootleg design, not quite up to par with the real logo, but it still has the same general look. I don't think there is anywhere to get an official version of that one.

The skull/pentagram hoodie on the link above is pretty sweet, but it is only in M and L. I was lucky enough to get an XXL hoodie on the tour, but it was the TOC cd design.

I would say i feel ur guys pain but i cant ( not trying to rub it in)
i have so much nevermore swag it would make u drool
i got pic's from jeff,steve,chris & attila i have a couple set lists ( godless
and obsidian) drum sticks from van autographed pictures,ticketstubs, even old sanctuary swag ( promo glossys and A promo from epic for the release of into the mirror black on tape (LOL) i think the best place to find shit is probley gonna be ebay

I have the white long sleeve in XL from like 6 years ago. I would sell it to you, but it's not really all that white anymore... haha.

and obsidian) drum sticks from van autographed pictures,ticketstubs, even old sanctuary swag ( promo glossys and A promo from epic for the release of into the mirror black on tape (LOL) i think the best place to find shit is probley gonna be ebay

Well aren't you just fucking special.

I ate cheesesteaks with Warrel.

Wow, we are so honoured to have a luminous human being like you on the board!

That said, I personally never liked the pentagram logo much (although the shirt with the cover art I bought on the last Euro tour is badass), maybe because I still subconsciously associate a pentagram with teenagers who want to show off and 'shock' people. I don't know, it has this showy, childish, screamy aspect to it. Makes me think of teenagers who magic markered the logos of the bands they downloaded on their school backpacks...

Wow, we are so honoured to have a luminous human being like you on the board!

That said, I personally never liked the pentagram logo much (although the shirt with the cover art I bought on the last Euro tour is badass), maybe because I still subconsciously associate a pentagram with teenagers who want to show off and 'shock' people. I don't know, it has this showy, childish, screamy aspect to it. Makes me think of teenagers who magic markered the logos of the bands they downloaded on their school backpacks...

Basically it's a symbol used by simpletons to represent something they can't understand and couldn't if they tried.

Basically that's metal in a nutshell. :)