NEVERMORE Singer: Found Out Via BLABBERMOUTH.NET That Guitarist And Drummer Quit

okay will do... should I take pics?
Well, pics or it didn't happen? Is that how the kid's say it now?
Hi perfectorror, I'm Troy, most folk around these parts ignore my...speak'n words. Them here think me and Ledmag and Truelife might be the same coil..?

I'm from the back woods of Canada and you look like you got a purdy face.

I just dislike Loomis's face. I'm not even trolling. His face pisses me off.

That's funny, a dude in my old band looked JUST like Jeff, but with red hair. :lol:

Anyway, I agree about Warrel's voice and people's short attention span an'whatnot. At first, I hated his voice. Now, whenever I write lyrics, I can only hear him singing them.

On the Jeff front, when he's on, he's ON. I agree that the last album kind of missed the mark for me, musically, but when he hits the mark very few people can compete with him, as far as I'm concerned. I think him and Warrel are similar in that respect. Sometimes mind blowing, generally rad, sometimes cringe inducing.

Also... Jesus, this Warrel blow-jobbery needs to stop. :Smug:

EDIT: Yes, my post count is low, so what? That's something to be proud of in the real world. I've damn sure never met a girl and tried to impress her with any post count. Maybe thread count.

really? I guess you are webmaster now? Sorry I don't have the time that you do to comment on every thread in this forum. Will I get the hell out of here? Nope. I guess I'm not as cool as you. Feel better about yourself now?
You should take some lessons from this guy. I mean, look... he's got it down!

I really hate it when people bring up "Not enough time."

I maintain a strong social life, I go out with ladies, I work, and I still have plenty of time to game.
Not to mention all the time he's got for posting here, acting hard and making himself appear as awesome and badass as possible.

Did you read the part about how he wants to beat up Jeff? I wouldn't mess around with this guy, he's so obviously street smart and tough as nails.

You should take some lessons from this guy. I mean, look... he's got it down!

Not to mention all the time he's got for posting here, acting hard and making himself appear as awesome and badass as possible.

Did you read the part about how he wants to beat up Jeff? I wouldn't mess around with this guy, he's so obviously street smart and tough as nails.

:lol: I wish you could add triple to any face, then I would use the giant, :triplelol: monster face. I laughed hard enough to warrent such a face's existance.

You should just pull down your pants and suck eachothers dicks, cuz ya'll actin like a couple of faggots. Shutup already.

And I'm naked right now.